PDA

View Full Version : Nearly died

f3rr3+
04-25-2003, 03:13 PM
me and my friend were gettin mine and his tank filled, and while we his tank was gettin filled the gauge blew up... no off but into a bunch of little flying pieces of shrapnel... it was pretty gol-darn scary... some shrapnel flew past us... we nearly died...

WickeDKlowN
04-25-2003, 03:17 PM
How big was the gauge? Was it to one on the tank? cause when i think of a gauge, its pretty small. And even if it flew off... It prolly wouldnt kill you.

rehme
04-25-2003, 03:36 PM
depends on if it was small or big shrapnel

HoppysMag
04-25-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by rehme
depends on if it was small or big shrapnel

ok get shot by a 22 in the temple your dead, get shot by a weatherby 460 in the toe, you will only never walk againg, its not how big it is, its how you use it.;)

darklord
04-25-2003, 04:19 PM
What kind of fill station were you using? Were you using a scuba, or was it at a professional field?

f3rr3+
04-25-2003, 04:31 PM
it was a professional fill startion i dunno exactly what blew up but it was the size of a small shoebox... it sat on top of the compressor thing... it was behind the desk so i didnt see exactly what it was....

Demobilized
04-25-2003, 05:00 PM
Wow, hope you and everyone else involed made it out okay.

I dropped my mag onces when the macro blew haha. Luckly my tank had a cover so I was okay.

1stdeadeye
04-25-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag

its not how big it is, its how you use it.;)

Your girlfriend only told you that to make you feel better about yourself!;) :p ;) :p

WickeDKlowN
04-25-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by f3rr3+
it was the size of a small shoebox...
Damn! I thought you were talking about the little gauge on the tank that tells you how much is left...

warpfeedmod
04-25-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by f3rr3+
it was a professional fill startion i dunno exactly what blew up but it was the size of a small shoebox... it sat on top of the compressor thing... it was behind the desk so i didnt see exactly what it was....

the booster?

HoppysMag
04-25-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Your girlfriend only told you that to make you feel better about yourself!;) :p ;) :p

lol o god dont get this started again... lol theres a rather long "discussion" between me , fat man and phil about something similar to this... lol

1stdeadeye
04-25-2003, 08:19 PM
Hoppys-

A LONG discussion? My aren't we proud of ourselves!:p

HoppysMag
04-25-2003, 08:26 PM
;) why dont u ask ( insert some FEMALE s name whome you would take offense at me implying sexual relations with that woman.... ok...)

1stdeadeye
04-25-2003, 08:44 PM
;) why dont u ask ( insert some FEMALE s name whome you would take offense at me implying sexual relations with that woman.... ok...)

Okay Hoppys,
But lets leave your mother out of this son!;) :p ;)

HoppysMag
04-25-2003, 08:54 PM

Okay Hoppys,
But lets leave your mother out of this son!;) :p ;)

ok now its personal lol:p welll you know its all fun and games but i think u should know,..... me and ur Xmag.... have been playing together... im sorry ... it says ur just not man enough. im sorry but just the curves on that body, and shes so gentle on the balls...;) :p

HoppysMag
04-25-2003, 08:57 PM
lol are we done hijacking this poor guys thread or should we keep going lol:D

FalconGuy016
04-25-2003, 09:15 PM
Compressed air scares me in general :)

SpongeBobSquarePants
04-25-2003, 09:24 PM
Hmmm, I think I know what you are talking about a friend of mine has his own scuba that he fills his tanks with. The black thing on top which basically starts and stops the pressure? Yea if that what your talking about I could see you dieing from it. Glad it worked out ok.

PzYcO
04-25-2003, 09:52 PM
one time i was in a hurry filling my tank off my scuba and forgot to put the Q/D all the way on my tank it shot off and hit me in the stomach really hard, hurt like a _____, but luckily it only left a tiny bruise

f3rr3+
04-25-2003, 10:07 PM
aye, it was mighty scary... i belive it was the booster that exploded... i dunno... after we ventured back inside you couldnt really tell what had blown up... hehe... yet another reason for c02 :P

1stdeadeye
04-26-2003, 09:24 AM

ok now its personal lol:p welll you know its all fun and games but i think u should know,..... me and ur Xmag.... have been playing together... im sorry ... it says ur just not man enough. im sorry but just the curves on that body, and shes so gentle on the balls...;) :p

Oh no, not my X-Mag!;) Okay I surrender. If you were able to seduce my X-Mag, you must be the better man.;) :p

*weeps uncontrollably*

HoppysMag
04-26-2003, 09:29 AM

Oh no, not my X-Mag!;) Okay I surrender. If you were able to seduce my X-Mag, you must be the better man.;) :p

*weeps uncontrollably*

lol. well that was fun...