PDA

View Full Version : X-valve trade in...

than205
04-25-2003, 06:25 PM
I did do a search. (I'm sure the wife is getting tired of waiting for me to get off the puter.)
I'm planning on upgrading to an X-valve.

I'm working on a trade of my RTP valve for someones Air valve. The thing is I don't want to send this person my RTP on/off when he can't use it in his Classic.
Even if I did that the on/off that would come with the X-valve would be too short for me.

So, thinking about the logistics....
Can I do this?
Order an X-valve at full price.
Continue with my trade with this other guy.
Once that clears, can I send in the Air valve for a $100 rebate/refund?

I just want to do best by the guy I'm trading with and make sure we're both happy.
Thanks....

Mr.Minus
04-26-2003, 12:23 AM
im pretty sure you need to send in the valve before the 100 dollar rebate, and you cant ask for 100 dollars after you buy the x-valve....

Paintchucker
04-26-2003, 12:48 AM
Some correct me if I am wrong, but I think the on/off goes with the valve. The Retro Valve is same as RTP valve, and uses that on/off. I have one mounted on my minimag body/rail. I think playing around, I may have put my minimag valve on my emag frame...

You might want to post that question over in the technical forum, or maybe try a search...

WickeDKlowN
04-26-2003, 01:11 AM
Unless you have a special on/off, if I'm not mistaken, it should work fine in the classic. RTP & ReTro valves are exactly the same...

So just trade with the guy, and send in the AIR valve for the X.

Ghengis
04-26-2003, 03:38 AM
Can any valve be traded in for $100.00 discounted for the X-valve? Any confirmation on this?

than205
04-26-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by WickeDKlowN
Unless you have a special on/off, if I'm not mistaken, it should work fine in the classic. RTP & ReTro valves are exactly the same...

So just trade with the guy, and send in the AIR valve for the X. '

Guys,
Check this out:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67604

And read important note 4 here:
http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=19&CATID=5

Anyway, I'll understand if it's not possible. I just don't want to bug the office at AGD with such a simple question.