PDA

View Full Version : Brass Eagle Is the best

superdesk2007
04-26-2003, 12:50 PM
I love brass eagle, their products are so high quality. The plastic is so tough. What do u think.

HoppysMag
04-26-2003, 12:55 PM
what do i think... anyone think that this kids gunna be the next falconguy

pbguy888
04-26-2003, 01:06 PM
This is probly the kid who a while ago made a thread saying his talon ruled us all:rolleyes:

INSANEautomagER
04-26-2003, 01:12 PM
My talon broke the frist day I had it so I got a MAG:D

pbguy888
04-26-2003, 01:21 PM
Talon was my first gun , 7 years ago... And its still in my closet right now...

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 01:32 PM
Brass Eagle has one great thing going for them, ASHLEY BELL, the spokesmodel.

HoppysMag
04-26-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by pbguy888
Talon was my first gun , 7 years ago... And its still in my closet right now...

u pay shipping and it can be in my trash can?;)

Kevmaster
04-26-2003, 02:01 PM
mmm...I agree...the one person in this thread thats not being sarcastic...LONG LIVE BE!

FutureMagOwner
04-26-2003, 02:03 PM
its been done.

xLoHungWangx
04-26-2003, 02:20 PM
Brass Eagle, whats that? Oh wait, you mean the guns you buy at Wal-Mart and use it for a day before they break? Yeah, I know thsoe guns.

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 02:31 PM
Ok, here's why BE sucks.
JT was around for years, never had any recalls at all. Be bought them, and a month after they took over production, there was a Proteus recall.
VL, another great product that never had a problem. Then BE bought them, and within a month after taking over production, the clear hoppers would not operate in sunlight well. And they used cheap plastic that would break if shot.
Notice a pattern?
Back in the 80's, when a Canadian company, and WDP had a piece of it, BE was a great company. The guns were all metal, hardly ever broke. Then some US company bought BE and it slowly descended to hell.

superdesk2007
04-26-2003, 02:43 PM
ashely bells ugly the kapp girl is hotter

MY BLADE KICKS ***! Ill take your mags on any day

sharpshooter1286
04-26-2003, 03:05 PM
brass eagle does seem to me as a kind of "low budget, low quality" kind of company. their guns tend to break down alot, but what do you expect for 20$ at wal mart? you get what you pay for. in my opinion brass eagle is not great company. the gun parts seem to be less than top rate and you can really tell how hard they worked on the guns, which was not hard at all. all of their other products are also kind of flimsy, just the other day i saw a brass eagle mask crack when it got shot:eek:

sharpshooter1286
04-26-2003, 03:10 PM
um superdesk i can give you 200 good reasons why your blade cant take mags on then give you 200 more:D

am i a BE basher, no, i just personally think their stuff isnt good so to speak

FalconGuy016
04-26-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1

Back in the 80's, when a Canadian company, and WDP had a piece of it, BE was a great company. The guns were all metal, hardly ever broke. Then some US company bought BE and it slowly descended to hell.

Thats what my dad told me, he used to work at a paintball field a long, long time ago, when nelspots were the thing, and he keeps telling me how brass eagle was great and the top :) he was shocked when he say my friend's stingray

FutureMagOwner
04-26-2003, 03:26 PM
they were bought by daisy. daisy=evil

darklord
04-26-2003, 03:40 PM
I'd do a search for that "Ban him!" pic, but I'm too lazy... but yeah, this thread is nothing but trouble.

scud2519
04-26-2003, 03:50 PM
rainmakers are great

INSANEautomagER
04-26-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by scud2519
rainmakers are great

This is the only gun that is great, but all other BE guns break the day you buy them, On the stingRay I changed my velocity and it broke:sad:
I think my pump mag could kill a blade any day.

I Hate the masks that they supply for newbs, they make them think that paintballs are suppose to harm you when you get hit in the mask.:eek:

superdesk2007
04-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Brass Eagle guns are awesome heres why; Rugged, dependable, don't break easily, made by the best company out there. You guys should go to the talon owners group sometime youll be impressed.

personman
04-26-2003, 05:19 PM
The only thing wrong with my talon is that the pump handel snapped after pumping too fast, but I haev a 'parts' talon..

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by darklord
I'd do a search for that "Ban him!" pic, but I'm too lazy... but yeah, this thread is nothing but trouble.

Quickling
04-26-2003, 06:07 PM
I used to hate BEs low end semis. They used to blow O-rings and spew CO2 all over and crap. Or the bodies would break or the bolt pins would snap.

But back then (1998ish) there was next to nothing in those price ranges so they did serve to bring paintball to the not so rich.

Today in my house there is a Blade 2, Talon, and Rainmaker.

They all receive a fair amount of play, though in all fairness not by me. My girl stole my RM (hey when a hot chick wants to play you'll tend to cave in and give her most anything):p

Our roommate uses the Blade, and my chick also uses the talon in pump games.

I have been happy with all of the guns I have. But I am also not expecting angel quality out of the talon or blade. If they break in a year no biggie. The talon is 4 years old, and still shoots wicked straight.. but only for a little while since it cronos in at a mad 210ish

*Edit* I have seen many more problems out of the old spiders then I have outta BE.

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 06:14 PM
RM's are cool, to bad they stopped making them to make other craptacular markers!

BobTheCow
04-26-2003, 06:37 PM
Okay, I'm not as gung-ho a BE defender as Kevmaster, but I do have a few things to say.

The first gun I ever played with was a talon. It was me against my friend, he had a pair of talons, some 12 grams, and like 500 rounds or less of (I'm almost positive it had to have been) BE paint. BE is the reason I still play paintball today, 3 years later.

Can Brass Eagle compete with AGD or the like for most people on these boards? No. They are aimed at beginners, producing pumps AND semis for people looking to get into the sport. When I went from that talon to a Stingray, it was like finding Jesus in my life. BE hooked me, and kept me in, because I wasn't willing to pump in the cash for some seriously good paintball gear before I knew if I'd even stay interested in the sport.

And yes, I still own that Stingray.

jdev
04-26-2003, 07:23 PM
my paintball gun has a first name its b-r-a-s-s..
my paintball gun has a second name its e-a-g-l-e

i have to use it every day
and if you ask me why i'll say

brass eagle has their way
with wal-mart low prices every day..

Cryer
04-26-2003, 07:32 PM
In my mind, BE serves only one purpose (and does so quite well). This purpose is simple: Marketing our sport.
They are the first, and most prevalent of only 3 brands of markers available at Wal*Mart: BrassEagle/Viewloader/JT, Spyder, and Tippmann. They bring their products to customers that otherwise would not know of paintball (and while doing so, they provide ample information on the necessary safety precautions of our sport). I feel that right now, this is the best marketing platform for our sport. Sure, the late Maurice Gibb did worlds for our sport, as have other celebrities. Their actions are just as necessary for the sport as safety awareness. For that I deeply respect them. But in the growing world of paintball, one thing becomes more and more obvious: The majority of players are younger (in their early teen & pre-teen years). This market, sad to say, doesn't know or care about who Maurice Gibb is or what he does*, they're just kids.
On the other hand, I feel that the quality of their products in recent years has greatly diminished. As such, I pray that once BrassEagle is successful in bringing new players to the field, as the players grow in the sport, these players realize that there is much better equipment out there that doesn't break down nearly as often.

*note: While I'm not saying that the actions of celebrities like Maurice Gibb are in-effective (not only do I fell they are effective, but necessary to the growth of our sport in the real world), I'm simply saying that BrassEagle is in a better position to market the world for the paintball industry.

Cryer
04-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by joey d

:p^--LOL--^:p

BobTheCow
04-26-2003, 08:32 PM

simply... amazing...

jdev
04-26-2003, 08:34 PM
*bows*

thank you, thank you.

ill be here all week, dont forget to tip your waitress..

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 08:36 PM

with wal-mart low prices every day.. ROTFLMFAO!

Benfica4ever
04-26-2003, 08:44 PM
Dude, what the hell are you smoking? i have a raptor and a sting ray(not my main guns)and they are definetly not great.

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 09:06 PM
Well, BE guns are great. When they break(not if,when), just toss 'em in the trash! With a Talon, I suggest buying them a dozen at a time. Hey, at Wal*Marts everyday low prices, you can't go wrong!:D :p

superdesk2007
04-26-2003, 09:07 PM
Brass Eagles are the beat gun out there better than the Angela and x-mags. My blade could take on all of those guns.

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by superdesk2007
Brass Eagles are the beat gun out there better than the Angela and x-mags. My blade could take on all of those guns. You're not going to be able to start trouble with us. We've had dozens of threads like this, I suggest you take your childish, unintelligent posting to PBNation or something!:D
On another note, I like to refer to BE as "A#@ Beagle."

darklord
04-26-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by superdesk2007
Brass Eagles are the beat gun out there better than the Angela and x-mags. My blade could take on all of those guns. Shouldn't you be lurking on some other forum? I feel dirty by looking at this thread. Shoo, vermin, shoo! :D I can feel a mod closing in on this thread with some loc-tite :eek:

BobTheCow
04-26-2003, 09:20 PM
muahaha...

automagking182
04-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Brass Eagles are the beat gun out there better than the Angela and x-mags. My blade could take on all of those guns.

No. (i cant believe this).

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 10:47 PM
You've seen an Angela?! Where can I buy one? I hear it does 600 bps, has an operating pressure of 3, and a GPS and sattelite phone in the grip!

Automaggin2
04-26-2003, 11:01 PM
Hey, do us all a favor, just got die. like right now. ready, set, DIE!

OK....

If it werent for brass eagle, i wouldnt be paintballing. 6 Years ago i saw an ad at Dicks advertising the tigershark, and thats what got me started on paintball. Brass Eagle does alot for paintball, so many people start paintballing becuase of brass eagles affordable guns. Now, again, if you havnt done so yet, go die.

Thank you, have a nice day
Automaggin2

HoppysMag
04-26-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
Hey, do us all a favor, just got die. like right now. ready, set, DIE!

OK....

If it werent for brass eagle, i wouldnt be paintballing. 6 Years ago i saw an ad at Dicks advertising the tigershark, and thats what got me started on paintball. Brass Eagle does alot for paintball, so many people start paintballing becuase of brass eagles affordable guns. Now, again, if you havnt done so yet, go die.

Thank you, have a nice day
Automaggin2

know how i got into paintball?four years ago my house got painted by some punks with BE stuff, dead serious i saw it and was like Holy **** thats cool i want it, went to dicks to get a talon and the guy at the counter told me the truth about the stuff sent me down the road to point blanck paintball and i got my maverick.

jdev
04-26-2003, 11:14 PM
i started by going with my brother and some friends.

we played against a pro team that happend to be on the field that day.. this was just rec ball.. and all i had was the fields pump gun.

i got labled.. hardcore.. all over my back. after that, i went to the local paintball shop and picked up a mag classic.. and the rest is history

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Hey, do us all a favor, just got die.
Yeah, I got die. Why? You wanna recolor a loader?

Crimson_Turkey
04-27-2003, 12:12 AM
To start, I have seen the most amazing Rainmaker. .4mm trigger pull and a bunch of other stuff. Kiolia on the Tippmann forumes owns it.

Now for my story. This newb was on the field with his brand new talon, thinking he's all pro. And I end up in a speedball game against him. After taking out the other guy on that side of the field I pin him down, and run up to bunker him. As I barrel roll over the bunker I hit the side of his gun. My paintball goes in one side, the bolt come out the other. Now this is low quality even for BE but still. I have never heard of a Tippmann doing that.