PDA

View Full Version : question about the x-mag

Vegard
04-26-2003, 02:16 PM
Does the current x-mags from AGDE come with the milled battery packs or the unmilled ones?

I remember reading a thread about it somewhere, but I can`t find the thread. Saved the picture, tho.

I might have misunderstood it, but I don`t know since I can`t find the original thread :o

Cyberious
04-26-2003, 08:02 PM
I think that is one Manike is working on. They currently come unmilled.

Frank (the spank)
04-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Damn thats nice!

The battery on the E-mag is very functional of course but... it looks too much like a magazine on a firearm. Now I myself have a nice collection of firearms, but I don't combine the two hobbies/sports with eachother. I see them as completly different things. But everytime someone sees my e-mag that doesn't play paintball and are asking questions they always say... "is that where the clip with the paintballs go?"

The milling on the above X-Mag makes it not look so much like a magazine to a firearm.. I wish the next version would come with a backlit LCD display cut into it.. further making it not look like a "clip".

Good job whoever milled that, I myself don't like all the "cut and carved" and wacky ano jobs... but that one looks clean. I like it! :)

Vegard
04-27-2003, 12:15 PM
apparently they don`t come milled :(
If anyone knows who own that marker and\or who milled the battery back, please do tell.

Cyberious
04-27-2003, 05:43 PM
I think it is the one Manike is working on. Just PM him to see if it is done.

Rampage
04-27-2003, 06:44 PM
Wow that is one sweet looking xmag

-Joe

JAM
04-28-2003, 10:03 AM
yeah Tom said a month or so ago that XMags will start coming with the milled packs as soon as they are ready, which i guess is not yet.

-j

fire1811
04-28-2003, 04:21 PM
i remember him posting that then next batch of xmags will come with the milling.
the next batch is this batch being made now.
i have not heard a yes or no since then though.

Dayspring
04-28-2003, 04:24 PM
Why do you want to add complexity to something that works well already? And where would you put it? On the battery pack? Why would you want that? (other than the reason stated below)

Originally posted by Frank (the spank)
I wish the next version would come with a backlit LCD display cut into it.. further making it not look like a "clip".