PDA

View Full Version : Compulsive paintball

PaInTbAlLeR476
04-26-2003, 02:16 PM
well, yesterday i ordered 2 new parts for my cocker that i had broken, and i tracked the order today. and got "Your order has been delivered to State College, PA. Ok, i dont live in PA, i check the address i gave them to make sure i didnt screw up, nope i didnt it was my address. Now i have to wait untill monday:(

yagrmiestr
04-26-2003, 02:39 PM
Are you sure it didn't say your order had been RECEIVED at State College, PA?? That is where compulsive ships from, I think your order is on it's way.

PaInTbAlLeR476
04-26-2003, 03:33 PM
Nope it says order has been completed

yagrmiestr
04-26-2003, 03:37 PM
That's weird. Give Jom an email, he'll take good care of you.

FreshmanBob
04-26-2003, 04:08 PM
yeah Jom an Jenni are cool, just ask them about it and send the link to the tracking thing.

PaInTbAlLeR476
04-26-2003, 04:16 PM
Already done, thats the first thing i did when i saw what it said.

Yamz
04-26-2003, 06:57 PM
since you guys speak so highly of them could you explain why they charged my friend for a part to his matrix (that he was ordering at the same time) that had not even been released yet (magnetic trigger frame) and didnt tell him untill after he had received the order (which didnt get shipped for about a 1 1/2 months after he ordered it) also they did not ship it with its factory barrel for that matter they did not ship a barrel at all. they also sent a e-mail out saying it was shipped when it wasent and didnt send a correction e-mail to tell him that the e-mail was wrong. All of these problems with his order they are trying to blame on their supplier. He is now talking to them and their supplier trying to get what he paid for.

I keep telling him to go AGD for customer service.

Jomm
04-27-2003, 05:52 PM
Yamz,

I'm not sure who your friend is but we ended up selling quite a few of the Matrix LEDs.

Unfortunately, there were MANY unforseens that I could list as occurances with Pro Paintball. The bottom line is that the magnet frames were available at no additional cost (and still are). However, Pro didn't have the frames ready and decided to ship all 'guns as they had parts for.

The upgrade to the magnet frame is free (minus the cost of shipping). Also, none of the Traumas came with barrels. This was again something we didn't have any control of. You don't really think we're hoarding stock barrels and not sending them to our customers, do you?

Your friend was also lucky to only have waited a month and a half. We had customers that waited over 3 months for the same 'gun. Again, we aren't manufacturing the 'gun. We are only offering the same 'gun that Pro sells for LESS money! It doesn't matter whether you order through Pro, or through us... you were going to wait the same amount of time. All 'guns were ordered the exact same day we received the order.

As far as I know, all issues with the Traumas are taken care of. If your friend still has problems, I would encourage him to contact us directly and we'll help in any way that we can.

I think you'll find that we are at the top of the game as far as service and support. Ask around and I think you'll find that your friends situation is an unfortunate exception.

Jonathan Stark
Compulsive Paintball, Inc.

ES13Raven
04-28-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by PaInTbAlLeR476
well, yesterday i ordered 2 new parts for my cocker that i had broken, and i tracked the order today. and got "Your order has been delivered to State College, PA. Ok, i dont live in PA, i check the address i gave them to make sure i didnt screw up, nope i didnt it was my address. Now i have to wait untill monday:( Compulsive Paintball has excellent service and prices....

I know of many satisfied customers that can vouch for that :)

I had the same thing happen to me with Priroty Mail. The really smart people at the Post Office sent a package I shipped back to me, and tracked it as delivered.

It was their mistake to mix up who was the sending address and who was the recieving address. Lame, but it happens sometimes.....

Yamz
04-28-2003, 07:41 AM
Well Mr. stark you proved to me you have good customer service to know to check the boards as for my friend he doesnt always give me all the story so now that you have given me the straight facts if i was looking into a matrix i would do business with you but im on the x-mag waiting list

Xen
04-28-2003, 08:06 AM
yea compulsive PB is good in my book, they atleast have stock unlike other online stores!