PDA

View Full Version : My SFL Emag and other markers that i actually use!

nato
04-26-2003, 06:40 PM
Here are all of my markers... line up!

nato
04-26-2003, 06:41 PM
another round!

FalconGuy016
04-26-2003, 07:06 PM
I like your SFL too much :)

ChucktheMAGician
04-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Nice looking guns! The PGP looks a little outta place tho!:D

nato
04-26-2003, 07:12 PM
Heyyy! Dont be talkin down to my pgp baby! That is one great marker! But I do agree that it looks out of place. Believe it or not... I sometimes put my SFL away to play with the pgp. :D How ironic is that?:p

N.A.T.O.

Note: Those are not all of my markers, they are just the ones I play with frequently. The SFL is the most used of course!

da_shibmeister
04-26-2003, 09:59 PM
i could only hope to one day be able to afford such a delightful assortment of paintball gun. and air systems for all of them too!

WARPED1
04-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Hmm, that black LCD looks familiar.................;)

nato
04-26-2003, 11:33 PM
Hehe! It has become apart of my favorites!!! :p
N.A.T.O.

Cyberious
04-27-2003, 08:55 AM
They keep growing in my back yard like weeds :-)
I too sometimes pull out the PGP or the Nelspot for a little Old Skool action.

JT2002
04-27-2003, 09:05 AM
:( you make me feel so poor:D . oh btw, ill come over tonight and personally dispose of those weeds for you. i hear that damn xmag weed is killing grasses everywhere. dont worry ill make sure it gets disposed of properly.:D

nato
04-27-2003, 11:35 AM
Haha! Cyberious, do you actually play with all of those often?!? I think I would have to play every other day to be able to fit the markers into the roster! Just curious;)

N.A.T.O.

Paintchucker
04-27-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Cyberious
They keep growing in my back yard like weeds :-)
I too sometimes pull out the PGP or the Nelspot for a little Old Skool action.
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=770719

Thanks for the picture! Now I don't feel so bad about my "too" many guns: two bushmaster pumps, f2.5 Illustrator and 2 minis, emag and the new Ule Xvalve markers any more. heehee One is never enough !!!

Cyberious
04-27-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by nato
Haha! Cyberious, do you actually play with all of those often?!? I think I would have to play every other day to be able to fit the markers into the roster! Just curious;)

N.A.T.O.

I use to do pretty well rotating them around. Since I got the X-Mag the rest don't get used often unless it rains. When it does I'll switch to one of the cockers (A Chris Cole Free Flow or System X Vengeance2.0) or the VM-68 or the RT Conversion (depends on which one I grab when I leave for the field). I do fairly regularly use the Long pump with the scope. I show up to the field alot of times and people won't allow me to join them when I pull out the X-Mag. Funny thing is I'm much more accurate and play smarter with the pump. I have to admit though that I don't use the Dark Angel very often since it is my Wife's. Quite frankly I don't really like the feel of it. The X-Mag just blows it away. I do sometimes show up with the Nelspot and pretend to be a n00b and ask the tourney players that show up if I can practice with them. I usually start by asking if this game is anything like bowling. I'll occasionally use it before I sneak back to the car and grab the X-Mag. Never give a sucker and even break, especially if that sucker is a tourney player. :-)

Cyberious
04-27-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Paintchucker

Thanks for the picture! Now I don't feel so bad about my "too" many guns: two bushmaster pumps, f2.5 Illustrator and 2 minis, emag and the new Ule Xvalve markers any more. heehee One is never enough !!!

My poor dead Grandaddy (God Rest His Soul) always used to say that if one was good and two was better then you should obviously have a dozen.

nato
04-27-2003, 06:52 PM
Cyberious, I'm gonna have to do that with my pgp someday at Badlandz! That would be great! But I know what you mean when you say that you are much more accurate and play smarter with the pump because it is the same thing for me! If I feel like I am not being challenged or my play is getting sloppy then I bust out the pump... or if I used all of my paint:D

N.A.T.O.

Cyberious
04-27-2003, 07:55 PM
... or if I used all of my paint:D

N.A.T.O.

I blame Tom for this. First it was my RT, then it was my EMag, now it my X-Mag, they are the reason I go through so much paint. I can't help myself, they are a pleasure to shoot. I loaned my Emag to an old pump player once. He's the type that uses 20 balls a day. Well he went out for a game and blew through a hopper and a couple of guppies in a minute and a half. When he came back in he said "man this thing is addictive" I couldn't afford to keep paint in it. Seriously though I can control myself if I'm playing with n00bs but when there is good competition on the field I have to let them feel the power of "X". A day at the field usually goes like this.

1) Buy 2000 paintballs.
2) Play a game with the X-Mag use 500-700
3) Play another game with the X-Mag use another 500-700
4) Play another game but realize I'm blowing through all my paint, slow down a little use 300-400 paintballs.
5) Buy 500 more paintballs
6) Get out the cocker
7) Play a game use a hopper...curse at the cocker for being slow.
8) Play another game with the cocker, realize I really would prefer to use a pump rather than a cocker use 200 more paintballs.
9) Grab the pump...get laughed at a bit... play a game...use 10-20 paintballs get a couple of eliminations.
10) Play a game
11) Play a game...
12) Play a game...
13) Repeat until I run out of paint or the wife calls me to come home. (Usually she calls before I run out of paint.)

PzYcO
04-27-2003, 08:10 PM
Here are all of my markers... line up!

ehh no offense but i dont think that Got Jesus? sticker belongs there... but, hey, its not my gun, and you can do what ever you want ;)

nato
04-27-2003, 08:32 PM
Meh... like you said, "its not my gun":p Haha Cyberious, its like we almost think alike!!! I go through the same process xcept I play the snake so luckily I go through only about 50- 450 balls a game! If I play mid or back I do the exact thing though. Scarey!

N.A.T.O.:D