PDA

View Full Version : Retro/ Intelliframe/ X Valve/ LVL 10

BlueTies
04-26-2003, 07:15 PM
I know that there have been previous posts on the topic of which upgrade to get first but... I was just looking for some fresh opinions :) Ok, up till last night I was 100% sure that the intelliframe would be the best upgrade for my mostly stock 68 automag. This was until I popped my friend’s retro valve with level ten on and had some fun. I unfortunately have not had the chance to see an intelliframe on a classic valve but I was really impressed with the BPS that was achievable with the retro valve. I cannot believe this can be done with a classic valve and intelliframe. So now I cant decide what is the best order to but upgrades in. (looking for opinions)
Thanks in advance.

paint_munkey
04-26-2003, 07:22 PM
if you buy an x-valve you will get both the valve and lx, so that takes care of two on your list. most people can do just fine w/ a single trigger, especially if you have the reactivity of a retro or x-valve, so an intelli can be added later.

Demobilized
04-26-2003, 07:24 PM
In my opinion X-valve then I frame.

BlueTies
04-26-2003, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the quick responses, I appreciate it :D. and yes thats what i was thinking i think i will have to save up some more chash and get the X valve
Thanks again

DjGruv
04-26-2003, 11:24 PM
I have a new retro with LX for sale. $280 shipped