PDA

View Full Version : WPF Music City Open!!!

G-Rock
04-27-2003, 08:27 AM
Well the World Paintball Federation's (WPF) Music City Opent finished up yesterday, April 26, at Red River Paintball, in Clarksville, Tennessee.

This was a great event. WPF has switched to Diablo paint this year, over the Nelson Anarchy of last year, and it was a great idea. The inferno we shot yesterday was AWESOME!!!! And we should know, we shot 13 cases of it.

The refing was top notch, I mean these guys were all over you watching. This female ref on field one went up to one of my guys, he had brushed his butt on the hyperball pipe, and she wiped it off for him. Now that is service, with a smile. All jokes aside, these guys worked their butts off, and with their help, finished the event in 1 day instead of 2 days.

The staff was excellent. They held a players party on Saturday night for all the players still there. We had fried chicken, potatoe salad, macaroni salad, and rolls. At the begining of the event they were going to charge $1 for WPF memebers, and $5 for non-memebers, but decide what the heck and gave it all away. Ain't nothing like freee food from a promoter, esecailly when everyone thinks a promoter is tryign to rip you off.

Well now for what all you AO's want to hear. My team, Sinister Sainthood, which some of you have seen me on here and my co-captain, PITO, placed in 5th place in rookie, missing the finals because of one game where amazingly, all players were eliminated from both teams, no one got the flag pull or the hang. Talk about luck.

Now we were shooting 1 X-mag, 3 E-mags (all with Level 10), and one angel (not everyone is perfect, but he is looking into an emag). We were blasting fools everywhere. Out of the 13 cases of paint we shot, we only had 20 breaks, all those were barrel breaks. Level 10 was awsome.

We went to earn a name, and represent automags, and freaking did it. People were looking at mags in a new light, asking us about them. It was great. One of my guys gave a player ont he other team a sticker he had, it said "I can't hit you, Mags break paint. Remeber!", the other guy started to laugh, he had 15 different breaks on him when he rand for the fifty.

Well hope this satisfies your hunger, next time we will make the finals. Just want to thank my sposors for the great gear we have, Extreme Rage(packs), KAPP(our cool jerseys), Midsouthpaintball, Paintballcyberstore.com, and Wolf Hill Paintball (these guys are great, help us out on alot of things, great people). Oh and thanks to Airgun Designs, and ,the big man himself, Tom Kaye (even thought you guys don't sponsor us) for the great equipment we have. The X-mag and E-mags are top notch products. As i said earlier, they are blasting fools!!!!!

Chris Geiger
Captain, Team Sinister Sainthood

G-Rock
04-28-2003, 06:27 AM
up...

pito189
04-28-2003, 07:22 AM
He speaks the truth it was an awesome event. My E-Mag didn't miss a beat all day long. :D

I got checked for full-auto one time. ;)

spazzed
04-28-2003, 04:05 PM
Congrats on the showing guys, woulda loved to been there & play cheerleader, but had to head to 'nooga for the weekend :p

Just commenting on something he touched on, Wolf Hill rocks. Plain & Simple... Uhh..yeah..hehe :D