PDA

View Full Version : We need to make videos!!!

WarBUCKs
04-28-2003, 03:19 PM
Alright... I have been searching for amateur paintball videos online of guys using mags and really haven't found anything good to talk about! I do find videos of Matrixes, Timmys, and Angels all over the place.

Now that I have my X-valve coming and since I was a film student at one time, I am thinking about making a few videos of me shooting and all that great stuff. Not focusing on me, but on the gun.

I have seen the Halo movies and thought it would be cool to get some good stuff online for the AO community. I have also seen some videos of Tom shooting off an Emag... (i think that is what it was, saw it awhile ago). But no real players... In fact, after watching those tourney videos I don't even think there are many pro teams that use mags. I am sure there are some, but I just haven't seen them.

What I would like to see if someone else were to make a video:

How fast can you shoot?

Your stream of Paintballs going to a target (anything really).

What about more videos on the Level 10. I have some ideas on this, but I am not going to share them. I will just post them on my website once i get them... I have seen the ones from the AGD factory or where ever.

Well, if anyone has some good links of the X-mag, E-mag, X-valve, or Automag classic doing what they do best. Please post them here!

TimEmag00134
04-28-2003, 04:18 PM
When I get back to NJ (and when I finally get my X-Mag, this'll be a little bit longer) I'll make some videos with my camera. The only problem with my camera is that it's a digital still that takes mpegs for 15 secs at its highest quality.

personman
04-28-2003, 04:35 PM
I could go take a video right now if I wanted to but I think our tripod is broken.. heh... plus the quality sucks and its in .mov, I have no place to upload it, ect.

cheetah256
04-28-2003, 04:43 PM
just direct them to butterfingers' site

http://paintball.butters.org

WarBUCKs
04-28-2003, 05:28 PM
unfortunately, all the downloads on butters site aren't working... I just tried them... :(

Well, just to let all know, my digital camcorder will do well.. I am going to compare and make videos of Angels and Matrix too... since I have access to them... I will hope that my X-mag comes soon, cuz I would like to get that in there...

mrkbik
04-28-2003, 08:29 PM
Here are a lot of oldschool videos when everyone used Mags:

http://www.webdogradio.us/video/oldschool/

elpimpo
04-28-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by WarBUCKs

I have seen the Halo movies and thought it would be cool to get some good stuff online for the AO community. I have also seen some videos of Tom shooting off an Emag... (i think that is what it was, saw it awhile ago). But no real players... In fact, after watching those tourney videos I don't even think there are many pro teams that use mags. I am sure there are some, but I just haven't seen them.

does anyone know of any pros that use mags

WARPED1
04-28-2003, 10:26 PM
A guy on Aftershock uses a mag of some sort.