PDA

View Full Version : ULE bodies back in stock

lil_wick
04-28-2003, 03:40 PM
when will the ULE bodies be back in stock(especially the blue ones) :D

CFD323
04-28-2003, 04:02 PM
JoAnn (from the office) told me probably 2-4 weeks til more come in. I believe Tom posted recently saying 4 weeks.

lil_wick
04-28-2003, 04:15 PM
ok thanx, will it work on classic mag since its vertical feed and classic is side feed? And does anybody know the phone number or e-mail addres where I can pre-order these babies before they go out of stock again?

Dayspring
04-28-2003, 04:20 PM
It'll work on the classic mag. You just need a cocker barrel. Mag ones won't work anymore. (Plus you need to remove your twist lock pin in order to fit the body on.)

lil_wick
04-28-2003, 04:28 PM
actually that would work great, just get a cocker back thread for my freak! but is therr anything I have to add or remove for the cocker barrel to fit?

Dayspring
04-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
(Plus you need to remove your twist lock pin in order to fit the body on.)

lil_wick
04-28-2003, 04:48 PM
ya.....keep it on for autococker barrel right?

lil_wick
04-28-2003, 04:49 PM
r u saying i just need to take the pin out to put the ULE body on or for the cocker barrel to fit?

xadamx
04-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by lil_wick
r u saying i just need to take the pin out to put the ULE body on or for the cocker barrel to fit?

you have to take the pin out for the ULE body to fit on there

lil_wick
04-28-2003, 04:55 PM
ok, but since i need to get a cocker barrel to fit ule body does the cocker barrel twist and lock like the mag barrel does, or do i need to mess around with stuff in order for it to fit?

WARPED1
04-28-2003, 06:10 PM
No, it's cocker threaded, not twist lock any longer.

lil_wick
04-28-2003, 06:14 PM
so if I get the cocker threaded barrel what will I have to do to my mag to make the cocker threaded barrel fit and work?

magman007
04-28-2003, 06:21 PM
put a ule body on it, and remove the twist lock assy...that is it

lil_wick
04-28-2003, 06:23 PM
ok great thanx, the barrel just stays in there w/out the pin in there tho?

JEDI
04-28-2003, 06:23 PM
OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS SOO FUNNY!:D Ok, lets start from the beginning. The ULE body is cocker threaded. The barrels just thread right into them. (threads: like on a soda bottle). In order to put a ULE body onto ANY automag, you need to remove the twist lock pin from your rail. Now that you have a ULE body on your Mag, you need nothing other than a cocker threaded barrel. It just screws right in. Good luck buddy! Down with Twist Lock!!

lil_wick
04-28-2003, 06:26 PM
hahahah ok, i think i know what to do now lol.

Jonesie
04-28-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS SOO FUNNY!:D Ok, lets start from the beginning. The ULE body is cocker threaded. The barrels just thread right into them. (threads: like on a soda bottle). In order to put a ULE body onto ANY automag, you need to remove the twist lock pin from your rail. Now that you have a ULE body on your Mag, you need nothing other than a cocker threaded barrel. It just screws right in. Good luck buddy! Down with Twist Lock!!

I'm ROTFLMAO! :D Too funny Jedi! ;)

Dave

cphilip
04-28-2003, 07:53 PM
And then what do I do with my twist lock pin?

Ummm never mind. DO NOT tell me... :D

Them twist lock assemblies can be mighty stubborn to drive out of the rail by the way. They are pressed in there and can be a pain to get out. This is when a big hammer becomes a Mag tool... ;) :eek: :(

tony3
04-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Weren't hammers always a tool...I mean...ehhh:(

Jonesie
04-28-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
And then what do I do with my twist lock pin?

Ummm never mind. DO NOT tell me... :D

Them twist lock assemblies can be mighty stubborn to drive out of the rail by the way. They are pressed in there and can be a pain to get out. This is when a big hammer becomes a Mag tool... ;) :eek: :(

My Mag has become a hammer tool... oh wait, that's not the smae thing, is it? ;)

Dave

Paintchucker
04-28-2003, 09:39 PM
When I went to the store to look at new barrels for my ULE, I sure missed my twist lock. It takes forever to get that barrel on and off. No wonder it was so easy to shoot cockers out when their guns went down. :)

You can always epoxy that old twistlock on the front of your barrel for a site! j/k...

JEDI
04-29-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Jonesie

I'm ROTFLMAO! :D Too funny Jedi! ;)

Dave
:D Haha, thanks. The thread was begining to sound like a "who's on first" joke...

Dayspring
04-29-2003, 09:30 AM
Tell me about it...:rolleyes:

Oh wait- I have to make this totally PC or a certain "buddy" of mine on AO will start complaining that I'm a nasty guy again. :D

Originally posted by JEDI

:D Haha, thanks. The thread was begining to sound like a "who's on first" joke...