PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me how to build this thing!!!!!!

PMI
04-28-2003, 06:21 PM
Can anyone tell me how to build a rubber band motor, using these materials. Dont have to use all of them.

Cds
Dowl rod
pencils
straws
spools
film canisters
rubber bands
small plastic containers
shoe box
small milk cartons
roll of masking tape
index cards
peices of paper
pipe cleaners
sticks of glue

Were doing a project and it needs to travel 4 meters the fastest like dragracing. Could someone please help me???

I would really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!! :D

cheetah256
04-28-2003, 07:03 PM
lol. i'm not gonna do your homework for you : )

plus, its not that hard, took me about 5 seconds to figure out...

PMI
04-28-2003, 07:11 PM
TELL ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

GET ON AIM!!!!!

FalconGuy016
04-28-2003, 07:12 PM
thats really, really, really, really easy, but its the kind of things you actually need the things in front of you to do

Rancid Milk
04-28-2003, 07:34 PM
I did this in tech. ed. VERY EASY. You'll figure it out soon.

Timmee
04-29-2003, 03:10 AM
In my senior physics class, we had to build mousetrap powered cars (I know it's not the same, but it's similar). We had a speed/distance competition, and a king of the hill competition. Is there a limit to the number of each of the listed items you can have? Can they be modified? If there's no limit, avoid using cds as the wheels, as they don't have enough of a contact patch to work well (they'll slip like crazy). Some of those items won't be suitable for building your rubber band powered vehicle. Also, the best piece of advice is: DON"T PROCRASTINATE. Work on it early, test, and modify as needed. Good luck, and I hope I helped some.

dansim
04-29-2003, 06:18 AM
what do you mean by motor, i know that all you need to make teh spool move is the rubberbands, spool and dowel(mr wizard was the bomb)