PDA

View Full Version : diablo 2....

-=Squid=-
04-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Who else plays this game on Closed battle net on us east? I Love this game, and am addicted! I have the most 733T godly acnt ever :p So, who here plays?

Will Wood
04-28-2003, 08:44 PM
I used to play it..

Then all my characters were level 80, I had godly equipment (Full Tal Rasha, That kick butt bow, all the good stuff), and all my characters were pretty much invinsible, and then I realized I had no life.

The game had no fun, I just pked lol.

Loser
04-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Also used to play... Diablo II is so addictive. After months of dueling the game lost all its appeal for me.

Too bad I never got a character to 99.

Sir Chopsalot
04-28-2003, 09:25 PM
i played it for awhile but something was messed up and it would freeze whenever i went into the sewers in the second town so i deleted it and put the game in my closet

edweird
04-28-2003, 09:26 PM
I played Diablo 2 back when it released and during my tour to korea. eventually i got tired of it and left with a lvl 79 assassin and a 80 something necro.

Then I got addicteed, thanks to one of my troops, to Dark age of Camelot... this held my attention for the rest of my tour and a couple months after I returned to the US. Anyhow I am now taking a break from it and have moved on to enjoying human contact again :P

pbcustom98
04-28-2003, 10:04 PM
Ive played that..so bad right now with all the hacking.. too easy to get good stuff (ebay/dupes)...

DAOC ive played on and off...Couldnt get into it b/c it was to repetative (sp?).

I also played EQ which is almost the same as DAOC in repetativeness but different features and stuff..

Daniel

BenS
04-28-2003, 10:07 PM
I have 4 .08 Storm Shields and .08 windforce and whatever else i have on my account for a decent drop forward :D
(USwest)

Yellow5bs@msn.com

mikey101
04-28-2003, 11:10 PM
I got into pretty hardcore last summer, then school came around and I kinda dropped it. However i did play a lot over spring break, but with all the hacks and cheats going around now, i'm waiting for 1.10 to come out and get rid of that crap!

Grasshopper
04-29-2003, 12:05 AM
I played it for a while, and ended up with a few characters around level 75+. Then I realised I was just doing the exact same thing over and over, then quit.

wyn1370
04-29-2003, 07:39 AM
I hadn't played for more than a year then last saturday I started a new character.

Archangel Kid
04-29-2003, 08:17 AM
If anyone plays US. WEST... my old clan played WEST i'll prolly give ya my account it has some nice stuff on there. I'm way to board with that game i'm addicted to CS, BG, DPB, and PSO for xbox live :)

Ryknow
04-29-2003, 04:11 PM
I used to play D2.. I had a 97 or 98 zon that owned and a barb on crack (lance barb, old school hes from .06) I'll give all my stuff for a mag valve :-P...

SlipknotX556
04-29-2003, 04:15 PM
Used to play, but log on now and then, so my characters dont get deleted. I should start playing, becasue I have 4 mules full of ith swords, sojs, windforces, all the 1337 items. I had some fun, when duping was aloud. :)

Brak
04-29-2003, 04:46 PM
my brother is addicted to the expansion, he is SICK at it. if you dont know what a zephyr bow is, you aint L33T. windforces are for NOOBs. he plays on USEAST too, but he has too many accounts for me to remember.

whats your best thing you have on your whole account?

-=Squid=-
04-29-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Brak
my brother is addicted to the expansion, he is SICK at it. if you dont know what a zephyr bow is, you aint L33T. windforces are for NOOBs. he plays on USEAST too, but he has too many accounts for me to remember.

whats your best thing you have on your whole account?

Dude, zephyr bows suck balls...and slipknot, could I bum a ith sword off ya, or something? My GF just sucks compared to ith swords!

Brak
04-29-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

Dude, zephyr bows suck balls...and slipknot, could I bum a ith sword off ya, or something? My GF just sucks compared to ith swords!

then how come he DESTROYED a person with full armor and all this decked out stuff using a WF with nothing but a 'gaze, zephyr and boots?

BenS
04-29-2003, 05:36 PM
is his inventory full of hex charms?

and just because someone has a complete set of armor doesn't mean that its worth anything, one good piece is better than a whole set of crap.....there is no reason to play that game anymore.. with all the duping and hex and white rings out there, its just a big joke...

-=Squid=-
04-29-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Brak

then how come he DESTROYED a person with full armor and all this decked out stuff using a WF with nothing but a 'gaze, zephyr and boots?

Ok, you OBVIOUSLY have no idea what you are talking about. Oh, is the zephyr an ITH (That would make quite the difference :rolleyes: )

Ultimator
04-29-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Archangel Kid
If anyone plays US. WEST... my old clan played WEST i'll prolly give ya my account it has some nice stuff on there. I'm way to board with that game i'm addicted to CS, BG, DPB, and PSO for xbox live :) I play on west, even though I live on the east side of the US. I'd be glad to take your stuff.

PS In your sig, take the / out of the first img tag.

Archangel Kid
04-29-2003, 08:37 PM
sorry i already gave it to wyn and thanks about the sig

edweird
04-29-2003, 10:52 PM
back on my old assassin I had a 4 slot bow with 4 perfect emeralds.... that stacked INSANE poison dmg and was easily my favorite single weapon.

Other than that I had 2 3x slot claws that I dropped the Venom runes into it. fun fun fun... anyhow boredom and l33t d00ds got on my nerves so I quit/deleated

Ryknow
04-30-2003, 05:09 PM
I'm gonna sound like an idiot.. what is L337? and yes zephyr is one of the two good ith bows. Ith stuff blows though.. I have a better sword.. yes better than ith, 3k+ dmg one handed on a barb. I made it and all sorts of stuff.. got 6 sockets, etc, etc..

-=Squid=-
04-30-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Ryknow
I'm gonna sound like an idiot.. what is L337? and yes zephyr is one of the two good ith bows. Ith stuff blows though.. I have a better sword.. yes better than ith, 3k+ dmg one handed on a barb. I made it and all sorts of stuff.. got 6 sockets, etc, etc..

You got a 1000 plus dmg sword? BTW, L337 is leet...as in elite. BTW, I need a sword better than GF lemme know.

Loser
04-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Ok, you OBVIOUSLY have no idea what you are talking about. Oh, is the zephyr an ITH (That would make quite the difference )

Zephyr bows are used by duelers with skill that don't need all the duped/bugged/lame bows to win. It's a way of proving you are truly a better dueler. (*NOT* the Ith version.)

-=Squid=-
04-30-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Loser

Zephyr bows are used by duelers with skill that don't need all the duped/bugged/lame bows to win. It's a way of proving you are truly a better dueler. (*NOT* the Ith version.)
There is NO such thing as skill in duels. I will take my bugged zon against your zephyr anyday. Whats your accuont name?

Grasshopper
04-30-2003, 09:48 PM
There's no real skill in that game.
Time put in = What you get out
Simple as that. Still addicting as hell, though.

Demobilized
04-30-2003, 11:59 PM
I put u all to shame

96 Zon

ith bow
.08 valk
.08 vamp (40/15)
Perf SOE
7/4 Dual leech ring
11% LL ring
lavagouts
silkweave
cats eye ammy

Thats my dueling char, but then i got an MF sorc (93), a dueling barb (89), and dueling azn (in the works 82), and a novelty druid (77). I got 3 full mules of sojs and uni's. But after a while i got tired of all the hackers and gay people so i dont play anymore.

10 months of my life gone....

-=Squid=-
05-01-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Demobilized
I put u all to shame

96 Zon

ith bow
.08 valk
.08 vamp (40/15)
Perf SOE
7/4 Dual leech ring
11% LL ring
lavagouts
silkweave
cats eye ammy

Thats my dueling char, but then i got an MF sorc (93), a dueling barb (89), and dueling azn (in the works 82), and a novelty druid (77). I got 3 full mules of sojs and uni's. But after a while i got tired of all the hackers and gay people so i dont play anymore.

10 months of my life gone....

No, Im afraid you DONT put me to shame.

Demobilized
05-01-2003, 03:26 PM
o well, it was worth a try :D

Anyone have a good azn in here?

-=Squid=-
05-01-2003, 10:22 PM
me? :D

BenS
05-01-2003, 11:17 PM
lol... just remembered why i quit....

HEX

AHH I HATE HEX

darklord
05-01-2003, 11:40 PM
I picked it up again recently for like 3 weeks then quit again. It gets too repetitive looking for items and leveling characters... I hardly have time for video games, anyway, except digital PB.

dnm5d
05-02-2003, 01:41 PM
I used to play Classic D2 on the USWest Hardcore servers. Got my barb to lvl 84 HC, then expansion came out, hated it (classic was MUCH more challenging), duping became rampant, then quit the game shortly afterwards.