PDA

View Full Version : Thanks/Intelli question

Lawdog
04-28-2003, 09:41 PM
I finally got to shoot my RT with the LvL 10 in it this last weekend. It was night and day from the way it preformed last year. Not a single break all day, I was shocked to see the inside of my barrel just like it was when I put it on that morning. I can't thank you guys enough for coming out with that fantastic upgrade.

Onto why this post is in the tech forum, I'm still having troubles with the Intelliframe I bought. From what I can tell the back section of the frame is thicker than the frame I currently have on where the banjo bolt goes through. My problem when I put the Intelliframe on is that the trigger is pressurized, but won't fire and is leaking out the back. So my best guess is that the banjo bolt can't screw in far enough and is leaking out the banjo bolt.

I was talking to a guy from one of the other teams at the practice this weekend and he said he had a similar problem. So I'm just wondering if anybody else had this kind of problem or if I'm just unlucky. Once again thanks in advance for any help you can send my way.

ezrunner
04-29-2003, 09:07 AM
You are the weilder of an original RT... w00t

Ok, that banjo bolt was the bane of that marker's existance.

You probably have nicked oring on it or there is some trash in where the frame meets the rail. Take it down and make sure it's clean there.

Check the orings on the banjo bolt and see if any are scratched up.

Now you should be good to go. You may want to use some dow33 (shocker lube) on the banjo bolt. Vasoline will also work.

This will help get the oring into the aluminum channel without deforming as much so you get a better seal. You don't need much, kinda coat the tip of your finger then just trace your finger around the oring.

-rob