PDA

View Full Version : E-MAGine Takes Third!!

Copper-TOP
04-29-2003, 05:02 AM
Yup guys....
In the second SniperSeries leg the AGD team E-MAGine takes a third place at an indoor tournament in the mystical country of Norway.. We ripped 'em up real good, and took a nice third place in the AmA division.
Thank you AGD for making the best markers out there.. The Angles cried and the cockers wept..

Next weekend we'll take on almost every swedish team including Overdose, JOY and Wildcards.. wish us luck!

Peder
Team Capt'n
E-MAGine Norway

lamby
04-29-2003, 10:48 AM
Way to go guys. Way to represent over the puddle!!!

AGD
04-29-2003, 11:17 AM
Nice job guys! Keep it going!!

AGD

Mickster
04-29-2003, 01:50 PM
Congrats guys and good luck next weekend :D

Are you playing any of the millenium series events this year? We've played Lisbon and Bitburg so far, plans to play Toulousse and Campaign. Hopefully we will see you there to give you a game again :p

FreshmanBob
04-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Awesome job guys!

Vegard
04-29-2003, 03:56 PM
this is the complete scoreslist,
I assume AMa played AMb since there`s only three teams in AMa...

---

AmA:
NBK 613
Invasion 591
E-MAGine 178

AmB:
Get Lost 433
Invasion YG 352
Lyng 3 265
Dase 260
Painfull Painters 70

Novice:
OFF 618
Dase 2 603
The Council 544
Paranoid 487
DBW 448
Downfall 426
Just Black 393
Lyng 3 Bravo 340
Amazons 253
Apokalypse 0

---

Apokalypse didn`t attend so walkovers were used.
How great that third place is, I don`t know for a team declaring that they would go pro this year.
No offence, tho.. Merely pointing out facts.

Copper-TOP
04-30-2003, 03:23 PM
we did'nt play our best tournament.. But Vegar, we're still planning on going PRO this year, at least in the Norwegian/Scandinavian circuit. We'll play in AMb/AMa in the millenium this year. The fact that three of my players could'nt play, and that we had to borrow players to attend, we're still happy with third place.

Normann
05-01-2003, 12:17 PM
hmmm???

We ripped 'em up real good???? Did you play that tournament or not? you got only one win, and very very many loss,

Every team in the Am B class had higher pointscore than you , it was only one team that had less points, and that was a novice team that had tried out in Am B.

Am A and Am B teams played against each other, and all teams won against you, all but one team, that you managed to win against.....

You had many draw`s, and that`s because youre playing style, who is very boring... camp paintball we call it in Norway...

And you say that your e-mags rocked??, you said yourself that you were happy that atleast one of the guns you got worked, the rest of them had problems all day...

Correction: the E-mags sucked, and the angels and cockers Rocked...

I wish you good luck in Pro in Norway, and am b/am a in the millennium series... We`ll see how it goes...

Thank You!