PDA

View Full Version : Automag Picture thread

Big_M
04-29-2003, 07:15 AM
I was just searching the forums and noticed, there is no Official picture thread, curious about what you all have to offer I think I will start my own (if there is already a thread for this let me know so I can edit this)

*edit* okeydokey nevermind, nothing to see here please on your way.

Jonesie
04-29-2003, 07:26 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5895&highlight=picture%2A

Search, my son. Search.

Big_M
04-29-2003, 07:31 AM
ok, thank you, I didn't notice the search button, but then I wonder, why isn't it a sticky?

Jonesie
04-29-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Big_M
ok, thank you, I didn't notice the search button, but then I wonder, why isn't it a sticky?

It was a sticky at one time. They try to keep only recent, relavent info stickied. The Pic Thread's time has passed. ;)

Dave

shartley
04-29-2003, 07:45 AM
Here is a thought…. AO has expanded quite a bit over the years and more and more forum categories have been added. With the amount of time folks want to post their pictures and the “official (whatever marker) picture threads”, wouldn’t it be nice to have a forum FOR those? That way no one needs to worry about stickies, dropping threads, etc. It could even be an open thread like “Paintball Marker Pictures” or something similar and ALL those pictures could be put there….

Just an idea, something that folks might want to mull over a bit…. But no big deal either way.

Jonesie
04-29-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by shartley
Here is a thought…. AO has expanded quite a bit over the years and more and more forum categories have been added. With the amount of time folks want to post their pictures and the “official (whatever marker) picture threads”, wouldn’t it be nice to have a forum FOR those? That way no one needs to worry about stickies, dropping threads, etc. It could even be an open thread like “Paintball Marker Pictures” or something similar and ALL those pictures could be put there….

Just an idea, something that folks might want to mull over a bit…. But no big deal either way.

Sam, you're just mad that I beat you to telling him to search! ;)

Seriously though, that is a good idea. How long before the mods take a liking to it...? :)

Dave

BTAutoMag
04-29-2003, 01:04 PM
we should have a whole section like the friendly corner devoted to pictures. "the Pic Corner"

cdawg
04-29-2003, 02:14 PM
I would love a forum like that... But NO COMMENTING. Argh I hate when I'm looking through a picture thread and I have to read 50 posts saying "What a beauty" or "DROOL" or my favorite "I need to change my jeans" before I see a decent picture. Ideally, all pictures would be taken from a real digital camera, not a webcam. IMO these type of pictures and commentary just clog up the thread. Come on, nobody wants to read other people's commentary. I WANT PICS.