PDA

View Full Version : Electro Markers

Bensongg
04-29-2003, 12:13 PM
What is the most reliable, low maintenance, efficient electro marker on the market?

shartley
04-29-2003, 12:20 PM
You come to AO and forget the E-Mag?

Bensongg
04-29-2003, 12:23 PM
True electro, an e-mag is a sear-tripper.

Dayspring
04-29-2003, 12:37 PM
Sorry. Much as you're not going to like my answer- Still the Emag. No other gun can fire when it's battery dies or the electronics fry.

That above all means it's more reliable.

Maintenance? Oil it. Done. :D

Efficient? Tom's working on that one.

Bensongg
04-29-2003, 12:51 PM
Very good points.

Mickster
04-29-2003, 01:46 PM
Eblades arent on the list either??:confused:

Even though i agree X mags are the way to go, if they werent so darn expensive, o well i guess you pay for the best :D

Bensongg
04-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Eblades arent listed cuz I dont like cockers :eek:

WARPED1
04-29-2003, 02:12 PM
Emag/Xmag.
Try playing with an Angel when your battery dies or board fries mid game!
:D

xadamx
04-29-2003, 02:17 PM
id vote for an emag/xmag if it was up there... otherwise i choose the timmy

FeelTheRT
04-29-2003, 03:03 PM
i voted for Timmys. If Eblade cocker were up there, i'd be voting for that because it just has the best trigger feel ever.

hitech
04-29-2003, 03:10 PM
It is a true electro. Just because it retains the mechanical linkages doesn't mean it's not a "true" electronic marker. Name one marker that usies ONLY electronics to fire. I can't think of any. :rolleyes:

Bensongg
04-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Lets not get into it. Everyone else knows what I mean.

hitech
04-29-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Bensongg
Everyone else knows what I mean.

Everyone?

FreshmanBob
04-29-2003, 03:21 PM
efficency, viking wins -1800 off a 68/45
reliability, no LCD screen to break, no crappy LPRs, no ram cap ajusting, viking wins again
low matience, oil an whipe off, but that goes for a couple guns there

viking dude, viking

The e-mags very nice, but not listed so bah

paint_munkey
04-29-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Sorry. Much as you're not going to like my answer- Still the Emag. No other gun can fire when it's battery dies or the electronics fry.

That above all means it's more reliable.

Maintenance? Oil it. Done. :D

Efficient? Tom's working on that one.

yep. the e-mag is the most reliable electro, period.

of those on the list, angels win.

Ov3rmind
04-29-2003, 06:59 PM
How is the Viking not winning?

It is:
A. More efficienct than EVERY OTHER marker on the list.
B. Lower maintanence than EVERY OTHER marker on the list.

It is probably the most reliable too, however most of that is a case to case basis deal with every gun on the market.

puckmaster
04-29-2003, 10:23 PM
My favorite electro is by far my e-mag.

On the list is angel.

DeathscytheSK
04-29-2003, 11:52 PM
voted Bushmaster, since I use one, its awesome

Ov3rmind
04-29-2003, 11:56 PM
Ok guys, he didn't ask what your favorite gun was. He asked what gun was the most reliable, low maintanence, and efficient.
A. Read.
B. Comprehend.
C. Post/vote.

Xen
04-30-2003, 12:23 AM
low matinence, angels are super low maintence you just should grease it up every 20k shots or so..... some people take care of thier things, then you dont have to worry about LCD screens breaking :rolleyes:

Cliffio
04-30-2003, 12:48 AM
this thread is pointless, there have been soo many like this one comparing lots of guns, but no one ever gets anywhere. it always turns into a flame fest, so if you want real info use the search, if not continue with this pointless garbage

Bensongg
04-30-2003, 06:26 AM
Blah Blah Blah...always gotta be one or two people complaining about something. What exactly was the point of your post anyway? Why did you even bother? Why do you care?

darklord
04-30-2003, 09:56 PM
I'm going to have to say Matrix, but that's just me. Everyone likes different guns for a different reason. I like my matrix due to its extremely low kick and high rate of fire, it's quiet, too. I liked my e-mag because of the short trigger (pretty easy to rip on) and being able to turn it on manual if my board ever screwed up. I've never played with a timmy, but I have held one and tried out the trigger, and it's a pretty light gun, and seems decently fast. Angels... I've never owned one, again, but I've shot one, and they are pretty fast, didn't really like the feel of the gun though.

Seriously, have you ever sat down and held a few of these guns, before you make a decision? I know for a fact that people are going to say "such and such gun is better" and list "valid reasons" as to why, but when you get up in this price range, it all comes down to preference. No gun is perfect. Just find the gun that has the most features that appeal to you, and go with it. Most of the faults of the gun you choose are being worked on, anyway. (for example, weight of e-mags is remedied with ULE products, matrix choppage is solved by aftermarket ACE's, Angel efficiency with the new Speed, etc.) Don't base your decision entirely on other people's opinions.

B00bzor
05-01-2003, 12:17 AM
whats the viking website or somwhere i can buy one

Cliffio
05-01-2003, 12:18 AM
www.akalmp.com

Thing
05-03-2003, 10:22 AM
Having owned 3 of the markers listed, my vote is going to have to be my Micro Emag.
Why?
2 words.......
Level Ten

....nuff said!

Timmee
05-03-2003, 03:55 PM
I'd have to go with the Bushmaster. I've shot 3 of the listed markers (Angel, Bushmaster, and the Timmy), and the Bushmaster is light, compact, and very reliable (I used mine all day in the rain at AO NE). It can also be efficient (if properly tuned), and is very dependable.

Also, they're running pretty cheap for a used one right now. I got mine for $122.51 (although it needed a few parts, which I'd already happened to have).