PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Pa 5 Man May 31

shadow462
04-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Hey all, wanted to give a heads up that there's going to be a 5 man open tournament at Paintball Xtreme in West Mifflin, PA (412-464-2399). The tournament will be May 31, details will be given as I recieve them. Any interested parties feel free to post here, or email me at vanishpaintball@aol.com.

5 Man MAYhem Open Tournament

-$190 per team
--All day air included (CO2, 3000psi, and 4500psi HPA available)
--Center Flag Format

-Field Paint Only
--$70 a case if prepaid before 5-21-03, $80 a case thereafter
--Tentatively, Evil will be used (open to suggestions)

-Prizes
--1st place: $1000 cash, Trophy, (5) 1 year Memberships to Paintball Xtreme
--2nd place: 5 cases of paintballs, Trophy, (5) 1 year Memberships to Paintball Xtreme
--3rd place: Trophy, (5) 1 year Memberships to Paintball Xtreme
---CUSTOM Trophies Provided by The ENGRAVE YARD (an excellent custom engraving shop in West Mifflin, PA)
---More prizes to come, updates will be posted here!!!

Here's a link to the field's new website:
http://www.pbxpaintballonline.com/
Hope to see some AO Pride, don't let me down!!!

john

shadow462
05-08-2003, 11:06 AM
Only 13 days left to get the pre-registration discount on paint!!!

Muzikman
05-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Umm...just out of curiosity, where the hell is this place? I live in Penn Hills, work in West Mifflin and have been playing Paintball in Pittsburgh for the past 11 years and never heard of this place. Give me directions, I might not play the tournament, but I will have to make it a point to come out to the field.

shadow462
05-12-2003, 04:55 PM
Hey Jason,

PBX is on Homestead-Duquesne Rd., only a few minutes from Kennywood and the Waterfront. It's right next to Coral Lanes Bowling Alley, and on the other side is the former Grace Christian Ministries Church (the one with the embezzling priest scandal about 2 years back). There's diretions on the website (see above post), and if you want to MapQuest it from your house, the address is 4075 Homestead Duquesne Rd, West Mifflin, PA 15122. If you're not going to make the tournament (I really hope you do, we need some mags up there!) you should head up on Sunday for our open play. It's only $10 a person, BYOP. Air fills are all $5 or less. Also, yearly memberships are available for $30 and that waives your field fee. We get a good turnout (64 people last sunday), and a great variety of players (first time renters to tourny players and teams). I hope to see you, and perhaps your team, up the field some time. If you have any other questions, just ask. Thanks a lot for your interest, have a great day.
John

Muzikman
05-13-2003, 04:12 PM
So any local AOers wanna get a 5man team together for this? Hmm...that's right...not many Pittsburgh, AOers. Ok, anyone with in a few hours drive wanna get a team going for this tourney?