PDA

View Full Version : Real or Fake???

CasingBill
04-29-2003, 07:34 PM
It looks pretty real but it just can't be.
Look both ways. (http://jonworld.com/album/Funny/pingpong.mpg)

TransMan
04-29-2003, 07:36 PM
link wasnt workin for me

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
04-29-2003, 07:38 PM
lol thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fake

how can you not tell

CasingBill
04-29-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by TransMan
link wasnt workin for me

Miscue
04-29-2003, 07:59 PM
That one's fake...

But I think the one with daddy, the little girl... and a train... is not. :p

The laws of physics... and elastic collisions...

Sparq
04-29-2003, 08:02 PM
Of course it's fake. If I remember correctly, it's from the movie 'Meet Joe Black'.

Thordic
04-29-2003, 08:21 PM
There is a video of a little girl getting hit by a train floating around the internet that is indeed real.

That one, though, is rather obviously fake :)

FalconGuy016
04-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Oh my thats so fake... :) Has anyoen seen that other one (also called look both ways I think) where the guy is walking with the pizza and gets hit by the car? I went through that frame by frame and its so real. Just one thing though, why would the camera already be following him? I was convinced it was real until I realized that

SpongeBobSquarePants
04-29-2003, 09:15 PM
Anyone ever heard of faces of death? They made some friends of mine watch that in drivers ed. I heard it is some messed up shiz.

rhetor22
04-29-2003, 09:17 PM
well the most obvious thing is that you hear tires squeeling, yet no city background noise.

You also hear the tires squeeling, yet the cars are both perfectly level, indicating that the front suspension is not compressed (more than the weight of the car) so they aren't actually slowing down.

EDIT: sorry i just have to say this: falcon boy and spongebob both have a lot more posts than me. neat.

sneakyhacker420
04-29-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Thordic
There is a video of a little girl getting hit by a train floating around the internet that is indeed real.

its some stupid mexican girl trying to cross the border when she gets hauled by the train :eek:

MagMan5446
04-29-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420

its some stupid mexican girl trying to cross the border when she gets hauled by the train :eek:

Oh yeah, of course she deserved it for trying for a better life :rolleyes:

WicKeD_WaYz
04-29-2003, 10:16 PM
I know this sounds sick and twisted...but does anyone have the train video? Ide like to see it.

jdev
04-29-2003, 10:33 PM
isint this from the movie meet joe black?

Crimson_Turkey
04-29-2003, 10:44 PM
Faces of deat hahs footage of a Russian POW having his head sawed off with a field knife. AVOID at all costs.

Sinistarr
04-30-2003, 12:19 AM
Faces of death is a series. It shows real world tragities. Shootings, assasinations, suicides, car wrecks, train wrecks, homicides. No holds barred, no editing, raw footage.

It is not for children, people with weak stomaches, or those who get nightmares easily.

The beheading is tame compared to some of the butchery in the rest of the films.

G

DaveDog
04-30-2003, 03:13 AM
Yep. Meet Joe Black. I enjoyed watching Brad Pitt get bounced.

TheBigRaguPB4L
04-30-2003, 03:52 AM
I can't stop watching it. That's hilarious.

bornl33t
04-30-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by MagMan5446

Oh yeah, of course she deserved it for trying for a better life :rolleyes:

besides the point.... but since you go there I pay for all those so called better lives... and am rather sick of it.

I agree with ragu I was laughing for hours... right along with the Cat getting caught in a fan :D hehee

Facees of death is soooooo not cool I dunno WHY they even made it. IF you can watch more then 5 min of that you are a VERY sick person. I couldn't and I'm tough as nails. IT's just against everything I beleive in to watch that CRAP.

rhetor22
04-30-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420

well, i think she's pretty stupid if she manages to get hit by a train on foot.

Thordic
04-30-2003, 08:09 AM
Since when is she mexican?

The video I saw is some little girl crossing the train tracks with her mom, it looks like they are coming back from shopping.

The train comes, the mom manages to jump back, and the little girl get hammered and goes flying.

CasingBill
04-30-2003, 09:35 AM
another one of those sick videos is "shocking asia". notlike faces of death though but still pretty gross. when they showed the surgery of a transexual getting fixed i had to turn it off......

Miscue
04-30-2003, 10:50 AM
Since when is she mexican?

The video I saw is some little girl crossing the train tracks with her mom, it looks like they are coming back from shopping.

The train comes, the mom manages to jump back, and the little girl get hammered and goes flying.

Was her dad...

Bad daddy!

Thordic
04-30-2003, 11:33 AM
Viewer Beware, this is the real one (http://www.clappingfetus.com/Videos/TRAINHIT.ASF)

Ok, so its a dude. She still doesn't look mexican to me by a long shot. If people want to be racist, they should at least be racist towards the people they are attempting to be racist against. I mean, thats like stacking stupid on top of stupid.

TheBigRaguPB4L
04-30-2003, 01:22 PM
He looks like he's in a business suit. I think someone got some stories mixed up.

BTAutoMag
04-30-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
lol thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fake

how can you not tell
ditto:D

BTAutoMag
04-30-2003, 02:47 PM
Viewer Beware, this is the real one (http://www.clappingfetus.com/Videos/TRAINHIT.ASF)

Ok, so its a dude. She still doesn't look mexican to me by a long shot. If people want to be racist, they should at least be racist towards the people they are attempting to be racist against. I mean, thats like stacking stupid on top of stupid.
BTW thats pretty sick

TheJester
04-30-2003, 03:09 PM
it is very similar to the scene in meet joe black, but if i remember correctly he gets hit by a bigger vehical than a van the 1st time, like a bus or truck

fire1811
04-30-2003, 03:48 PM
no its not fake i had it happen to me the other day:rolleyes:

LittleKrems
04-30-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by CasingBill
another one of those sick videos is "shocking asia". notlike faces of death though but still pretty gross. when they showed the surgery of a transexual getting fixed i had to turn it off......

videos of people really dying is really gross and twisted. but that up there i find funny for some odd reason? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

punkerx1
04-30-2003, 04:45 PM
ive seen some faces of death vids. they were real to, you can just tell. some russian guy got his arm literally pulled off from a truck, his arms were tied to a truck and a tree, then...ugh nevermind. also i saw some of the columbine stuff...its sick and everything, but i guess curiosity is overpowering...

spongebob, they really made them watch em? at school or what?? thats weird..

CasingBill
04-30-2003, 07:35 PM
here's another one
cheaters (http://arctec.org/media/movie/cheat.wmv)

cris8762
04-30-2003, 07:41 PM
none of those links fazed me one bit....i blinked when the girl got hit by the train but that's about it.....u should see the stuff in my anatomy physiology class that we watch

cesarian sections, removal of tumors, flesh eating bacteria, etc. (they show all surgerys from first incision to stitching them back up)

i'm curious about these faces of death videos

edit: i just watched the russian soldier videos on kazaa (amazing the things u can find) and that didnt really phase me too much, i flinched al ittle and my stomach felt a little weird but the second it was over i was fine, same with the video of some guy (politician i think) shooting himself in the head thru the mouth....that was actually kinda interesting why noone tried to grab the gun

WickeDKlowN
04-30-2003, 08:48 PM
I didnt download the first one, but i got the girl gettin hit my the train... I laughed. How is that sick? I've heard songs that more sick than that.

ProjectMag
04-30-2003, 09:12 PM
In response to the train hit...

Loud train horn, gate bells ringing, hmmm, could there be a train coming? :confused:

Also, the pizza guy who gets hit by the car is also fake.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=guycar.mpg