PDA

View Full Version : I know I'm not the brightest crayon in the box but...

RaTfreak
04-30-2003, 01:58 PM
All the talk about the megameet. What goes on at a megameet that doesn't happen at a regular one?

I feel like a cavity so FILL ME IN!!!

Skoad
04-30-2003, 02:18 PM
donut orgy?

Demobilized
04-30-2003, 02:31 PM
While your at it go ahead and tell my about these chat parties :confused:

BTAutoMag
04-30-2003, 02:35 PM
basicly we know all these people from this forum and there are some strong bonds that have been made through this site with people we've never met. this is an opprotunity to get to meet everybody that has always helped us out online and get to thank them and possibly gog them. in what other online forum do you get the chances you get here?

FalconGuy016
04-30-2003, 03:18 PM
Chat parties are when everyone gets on the chat room at a certain time and so does Tom. He usually gives away prizes

Smoken
04-30-2003, 03:35 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Jon has posted a link in his thread at the top of the stickies.
Megameet Thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64144)
This link tells what all is planned for the megameet and what sepparates it from the other meets. If I was not in school in SoCal at the time, I would deffinately want to attend this one. Any one who lives within a few hours drive is lucky and should take this awesome opportunity to hang with Tom.

BajaBoy
04-30-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Brak
many of you might not know it, but all of us are crackheads and we dont even play paintball we just smoke crack all day long

uhhh?
:rolleyes: