PDA

View Full Version : hurray for home theaters!

gimp
04-30-2003, 09:51 PM
I ordered an Onkyo HTS-650 home theater a little while back. I finally got back from school and checked it out. They sent me two of them!! I think they messed up because I purchased the extended warrantee, and they sent one without the warranty, and one with the extended one. I don't think I got billed for the second system, but I'm gonna find out tomorrow by calling the credit card company. I'll probably call onkyo as well, just to be an honest person and tell them they messed up. If I do get to keep it, then hello ebay!

This happened to me before with paintballgear. I ordered my mag, and they sent me almost 400 dollars of extra stuff. It was great. It wasn't on the bill. I called them, and emailed them to tell them, but thanks to their lousy customer service, I got to keep it all!

Kai
05-01-2003, 03:51 PM
Honestly...I probally wouldn't call them.

e mag
05-01-2003, 05:32 PM
you should call, it's the right thing to do ;)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
05-01-2003, 05:58 PM
I bet he said hes going to call them, so everyone on AO will think hes not a cheater.

But inside, he is already has the ebay item and pics set up ;)

Don't worry I bet 70-85% of AO would do the same.

lol just playin

CasingBill
05-01-2003, 06:09 PM
awesome...glad you finally got it...hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine....just need the bigscreen now. I would also make an attempt to send it back. Not much of an attempt, but an attempt. lol:D