PDA

View Full Version : a shameless plug for barrelplug.com

Brak
05-01-2003, 03:25 PM
because of the lack of paintball shirts in the world, i recently decided to buy one of barrelplug.com's eat-sleep-play paintball shirts. i ordered it on monday, and surprisingly enough i got it today, and i didnt order any extra shipping. the shirt is nice, and made of fruit of the loom fabric, and i recommend it to anyone. i hope you guys check out their stuff because they are the only paintball t-shirt store i know of who doesnt sell stupid brand name shirts and crap. the shirts have this logo on them, and i just thought id share this with anyone who doesnt know about it already (haha, flameproof post now sucka!!), and to tell you that they have some cool stuff. 8-9 out of 10, the logo could be a bit bigger, but it helps with the simplicity of the shirt.

personman
05-01-2003, 04:48 PM
Hmm, I think I might pick up one of those shirts..
I have like 5 t-shirts :p

gamarada717
05-01-2003, 04:51 PM
That dude doesn't have a mask on!:eek:

dansim
05-01-2003, 04:52 PM
he also doesnt have a neck;)

personman
05-01-2003, 04:59 PM
lol he doesnt have a tank or feet either :p

pookachu32
05-01-2003, 05:20 PM
He aint got no mask, neck, tank, or feet... but by the looks of it he's running a halo on that gun hehe

Cool shirt.. I think I'll go check them out.

darklord
05-01-2003, 05:27 PM
Nice, might have to get me one... I need new shirts, and I only have like 1 paintball shirt (got bleach on my other one :( )... that Recball Champion shirt is hilarious

Demobilized
05-01-2003, 05:47 PM
I just ordered on :D . Glad I had some paypal money.

*ArKfEaR*
05-01-2003, 09:45 PM
I would never wear any paintball memorabilia even when I was younger... that’s just bad.

I mean, wear paintball merchandise for paintball purposes but for everyday thats just really. Ummm, how can I say this... dorky?

cris8762
05-01-2003, 09:58 PM
lol i guess i'm a dork then, i have like 4 WSG shirts that i wear a lot, everyone in my school knows i play pb, and they're always coming up to me and asking me questions about it

next year i'm forming a pb club in my highschool

cool tshirts i might have to go pick one up

Grasshopper
05-01-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*
I would never wear any paintball memorabilia even when I was younger... that’s just bad.

I mean, wear paintball merchandise for paintball purposes but for everyday thats just really. Ummm, how can I say this... dorky?
Could you please explain to me the logic behind that? Wouldn't that make wearing a Nike (or some other comprabe company) shirt dorky?

-=Squid=-
05-02-2003, 05:24 AM

You dont find it dorky to wear whatever OTHER shirts you wear? Whats the difference? You must just be ashamed of your sport.

EsPo
05-02-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Grasshopper

Could you please explain to me the logic behind that? Wouldn't that make wearing a Nike (or some other comprabe company) shirt dorky?

they are dorky.. but why should other peoples opinions affect what you wear?

Brak
05-02-2003, 02:39 PM

explain the logic behind that. i like paintball, and obivously i wont bring my gun to school. and i dont wear my jersey to school either, so a t shirt is suitable. if i like the yankees and i dont feel like brining a baseball bat to school i wear a yankees shirt to school, does that make me a dork too? i like the grateful dead too, and i dont feel the need to bring a stereo and blast "Casey Jones" for my classmates to listen to, i wear a dead shirt to school, does that also make me a dork? besides, today when i wore this shirt some kids asked to play paintball with me. im promoting the sport and introducing other people to the game, how dorky is that?

beam
05-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by gamarada717
That dude doesn't have a mask on!:eek:

Originally posted by dansim
he also doesnt have a neck

Originally posted by personman
lol he doesnt have a tank or feet either

Originally posted by pookachu32
He aint got no mask, neck, tank, or feet... but by the looks of it he's running a halo on that gun hehe

Cool shirt.. I think I'll go check them out.

Can't you guys tell....it's a SHE not HE! lol! :D

Demobilized
05-02-2003, 03:44 PM
i dont see anyting wrong with it, its just like those "How to" shirts.

pookachu32
05-02-2003, 06:48 PM
Can't you guys tell....it's a SHE not HE! lol!

actually it could be both a he or she....

he- he might have a real short um... barrel

she- she might have really small um... boobies :D