PDA

View Full Version : e\x-mags grips

Vegard
05-01-2003, 05:18 PM
Couldn`t AGD come up with something more decent than the current ones? they feel tacky when compared to a such fine crafted piece of machinery.

Something similar to the sticky or sticky3 grips would be really nice, but I just want something better than the current ones so I`d pretty much settle for any style, as long as it provides a better grip and feel.

shartley
05-01-2003, 05:24 PM
I am coming out with some soon... stay tuned.

WarBUCKs
05-01-2003, 05:24 PM
Blah forget it...

Guess I should say something like: Those grips aren't for me... (Is that PC enough for you?)

WarBUCKs
05-01-2003, 05:25 PM
Enter Nothing here.

shartley
05-01-2003, 05:27 PM
Frymark is not making grips any more…… view my post above.

I plan to come out with panel grips, wraps, and wraps with removable/replaceable jewels that can be customized. And these grips should cover the entire line of AGD Markers to include the classics.

(LOL We are typing while the other is reading, and missing each other. ;) And no, I don't plan on making them fall apart.... LOL)

Dayspring
05-01-2003, 08:36 PM
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but openly calling someone's hard work crap is downright tactless... I've seen her work and it is first rate.

Originally posted by WarBUCKs
I completely agree. It seems the manufacturers of grips nowadays only make grips for "mass marketed" guns (cockers, angels, etc...). I love the Intelliframe cuz it comes with some nice grips (Dye).

I know someone is going to throw down that website that sells those custom grips for E/X-mags, but those are pretty "poopy." Frymark or something.

I should go down to Dye Precision, line them all up and slap them all in the face. Maybe they will wake up and see that there are some E/Xmag owners that are dying to get ahold of some of those "purdy" sticky3 grips.

The Frymarker
05-02-2003, 07:14 AM
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I suppose

sps16
05-29-2003, 12:29 AM
i think that Frymarkers grips are tight, i wish she was still making them :(

ZAust
05-29-2003, 01:04 AM
do the dye panel grips fit on the emags? those are pretty nice.

Rmarks
05-29-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by The Frymarker
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I suppose

Well I know I'm not the only one on the forum that loves their Frymarker grips.

The Frymarker
05-29-2003, 06:09 AM
Thanks guys.

Zaust no the panels are to narrow to fit the space.

Sorry:(

Clare
05-29-2003, 07:03 AM
Heather's grips are definitely not "poopy". They're high quality grips that she put a lot of time and effort into. She can't please everyone, though. People constantly ask about my grips (which I have on my xmag, emag, and classic mag). It's a shame that she won't be making them anymore!

Just had to say a few words in defense of my favorite grip maker :)

The Frymarker
05-29-2003, 07:44 AM
Thanks Cap:D

Kevmaster
05-29-2003, 09:15 AM
my Frymarker grips are nice. the holes are drilled wrong so I've yet to fix the and put thme on, but they look hot!

(maybe one day i'll install thme, do the 12v warp mod, install theroller trigger, yeh.....)