sneakyhacker420
05-01-2003, 11:16 PM
awwww man! that sucks!

who'd she sell her molds to?

why did she stop? :confused:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

adam shannon
05-01-2003, 11:52 PM
this is alot of conjecture, but ive known people who work with resins and epoxies all day who develope harsh alergies working with them daily.

since i havent gotten the chance to order from her yet (just got an e-mag, and still waiting for the x) i wish her all the luck with whatever she moves on to...and whoever bought her molds PM me!

shartley
05-02-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by adam shannon
this is alot of conjecture, but ive known people who work with resins and epoxies all day who develope harsh alergies working with them daily.

since i havent gotten the chance to order from her yet (just got an e-mag, and still waiting for the x) i wish her all the luck with whatever she moves on to...and whoever bought her molds PM me!
You should always work in properly ventilated areas, use goggles and a respirator…. And not just one of those Dr.’s masks.

I don’t know who purchased her molds, but I will be making grips for the entire Mag family. Look for them in a couple months.

-=Squid=-
05-02-2003, 05:20 AM
I guess im just lucky. RIGHT before she closed up I bought some white cape cobra snakskin with blue/clear fade 45.'s! :D WOO !

The Frymarker
05-02-2003, 07:21 AM
Hey guys,

I haven't gotten my molds sold yet, but plan on it. As for grips I will be coming up with some grips for Shatnerball if anyone is interested.

I also have a lot of left over grips that I made from extra resin that I will be posting in a few weeks, if anyone wants them.

As for leaving it is not allergies and I wear all of the proper equipment.

I just don't have the time to make them anymore, my husband needs me for his work projects and with the new baby being born in September, it has made me a little on the exhausted side.

Take care.

DiRTyBuNNy
05-11-2003, 01:35 AM
Got any extra eMag grips laying around? (and I already emailed you about something else, so i'll see if you respond there and if not I'll ask here)

AGD
05-11-2003, 01:44 AM
Thanks for your contributions Heather! Please hang out and post when you can :)

AGD

GhillieGuy
05-11-2003, 02:20 AM
I never got a chance to order my hyperframe grips... Do you have any lying around? LMK

Maghog
05-11-2003, 06:03 AM
I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Heather and her work, taking a break from it all can help.
Good luck with the baby Heather and be sure to keep us updated.

The Frymarker
05-12-2003, 06:28 AM
Aww thanks guys.

Thanks Tom and Dan, greatly appreciate it. I am definitely still going to hang around and post. I hope to play some more after the baby is born.

Paintball will never leave me. Infact right now I am working on a project with my father for my birthday making some sterling silver grips for my impulse and his .45. I'll post them when I am finished.

Like I said I have stopped taking orders but you haven't seen the last of me.

I hope to take some metalsmithing courses come next year at RISD for jewelry making and paintball related items.

So thanks Guys for beiing such great people to serve, I greatly appreciate all of your requests and ideas.

Your the best AO!;)

yeahthatsme
05-12-2003, 07:02 AM
i'll miss your purdy grips heather! i wish i had gotten some before you closed....maybe theres still a chance.... but regardless, you do GREAT work, so major props, and good luck with the baby!

The Frymarker
05-12-2003, 07:10 AM
Yeahthatsme, if they are fairly simple panels let me know. I am trying to finish everything up soon.

Wc Keep
05-12-2003, 08:48 AM
heather i love you!!!!!! and your grips!!!!

The Frymarker
05-12-2003, 09:13 AM
Awww thanks Wc Keep;)

Wc Keep
05-12-2003, 09:14 AM
she knows my name!!!!!!! aaahhhh(faints)

Jack & Coke
05-12-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by shartley
...I don’t know who purchased her molds, but I will be making grips for the entire Mag family. Look for them in a couple months...

Great!

Are your shartley grips only wood grips?

Will you be making "sticky-style" rubber ULE EMAG grips?

Thanks.

shartley
05-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke

Great!

Are your shartley grips only wood grips?

Will you be making "sticky-style" rubber ULE EMAG grips?

Thanks.
At the moment all my grips are custom hand carved wooden grips. And I have in so many requests that I can not accept any more until I get the markers I have in my shop done and sent back to the customers.

But, I am going to expand into cast grips. Hard resin, pewter, and a couple grades of rubber grips. They will not quiet be like what Heather used to make, but I am sure folks will like them none the less. I am even designing grips with removable jewels so that folks can customize their grips by simply replacing and swapping out the jewels at will.

I will be first working on grips for the entire Mag line from the classic single trigger grip, IntelliFrame, and E-Mag (and all its variations) before ANY other brand of marker. And I should be offering panel grips as well as wrap grips for each grip frame.

I have other products lined up as well, such as the “snatch grips” for Mags too. But give me some time. I am trying to clear out all present projects AND finish all of my remaining “Real Job” work. And once that is done, I am hoping to go into production of my products FULL TIME. :)

DiRTyBuNNy
05-12-2003, 12:43 PM
sounds cool, Sam..keep us informed..

Wc Keep
05-12-2003, 12:45 PM
i cant wait for my frymark grip panels to arrive for my mag....wonder where i will get them for my angel.....