PDA

View Full Version : are you waiting for a replacement drop from me

datapimp69
05-02-2003, 12:30 AM
all of you that are waiting for replacement drops, for the ones that wobbled.

i am shipping them out in the morring to....

joseph ordonez
scott rohlf
samuel hartley

if your name is not on this list and are waiting, please post here, i think i am forgeting one person.

thanks

Tunaman
05-02-2003, 05:11 AM
ME?;)

cphilip
05-02-2003, 07:49 AM
I got mine Data. Working fine too! Even managed to get one on the 88 Stubby!

shartley
05-02-2003, 07:51 AM
Thanks. I will keep my eyes open for it. :)

datapimp69
05-02-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
I got mine Data. Working fine too! Even managed to get one on the 88 Stubby!

phil, tell me more.

of a pic would be nice.

and i still havent see the old one back?

tuna, yours is still at the anao guy.

sam, should be there on monday.

cphilip
05-02-2003, 10:25 AM
Uh...you know why you have not seen the old one? I cannot find it!!! I will go back through the stuff some more and see if I cannot find where I misplaced it. I know its in my gear cause Cledford and I were looking at it up in Chicago...

Well I will tell you that I put it on the Stubby assembled. I did not try and slide it on the block as intended. I do not know if it will clear and work like it was intended on a stubby but since I have the two arms I figured why not? And indeed it fit like that with some small clearance behind. I will try and get you a picture and I will try and slide it back. But I doubt it will work properly for removal. However it was not a biggie to me so its a nice drop anyway.

I got a little package coming your way I was holding until I could relocate that drop. I gonna look again this weekend. I cannot recall what we did with it when we were in the hotel room in Chicago... We...um....was having a kind of a good time... ;) :D