PDA

View Full Version : Well i've had this for a month...

AlabamaMan
05-02-2003, 06:50 PM
I guess it's time to post some pics of my new E-mag. It's been through two tourny's and a few cases of paint, with only a hanful of barrel breaks, and no chops.
WorrGas on the way :D :D

AlabamaMan
05-02-2003, 06:51 PM
and i can't forget my baby while i have the thread up. Next week it should be getting a new forgrip, and in the next couple weeks it'll be getting the flatline off the E-mag, and a Halo.

davidb
05-02-2003, 07:21 PM
Well, if envy was what you were after, pat yourself on the back cause you win! :eek:

Nice guns man!

Brak
05-02-2003, 07:30 PM
dont you mean E-MAX?!?!?

nice guns, i like the grips on the second one

AlabamaMan
05-02-2003, 07:56 PM
Okay you caught me i do mean E-Max
I love those skull grips. I was thinking about getting the gripgurl to make something similar for the E, but i heard she's no longer in the buisness. Anyways my girlfriend wants me to get rid of them, she says the represent the devil or something.

darklord
05-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by AlabamaMan
Okay you caught me i do mean E-Max
I love those skull grips. I was thinking about getting the gripgurl to make something similar for the E, but i heard she's no longer in the buisness. Anyways my girlfriend wants me to get rid of them, she says the represent the devil or something. I hate to tell ya but "grip gurl", Frymarker, sold all her molds and no longer makes grips. :( Sweet guns though.

rehme
05-02-2003, 09:40 PM
where did you buy your "E-max" at