PDA

View Full Version : no-rise TunaMag! pics!

rudy6732
05-02-2003, 09:57 PM
Hey guys,
Im just posting to say that the mag i just recieved from tunaman is awesome. He did a great job building it, and picked out exactly the colors i wanted. Also a great trader (like anyone doesn't know that!)
Pics will come as soon as i can use my friends digi-cam.
-No-rise emag body
-blue omega body rail
-dye barrel
-intelliframe, forgrip

ß.C.
05-02-2003, 09:58 PM
Allright but I'm going to sleep!

ß.C.
05-02-2003, 09:59 PM
snore . . . last one

Grasshopper
05-02-2003, 10:02 PM
Me wants... it'sss my preciousssss.....

Nice looking 'Mag. How much did that cost you?

am68leb
05-02-2003, 10:06 PM
kick'n mag dude

Mag Master 04
05-02-2003, 10:46 PM
nice work tuna and congrats on the mag rudy...thats a nice mag...all u need it x valve

ProjectMag
05-02-2003, 11:04 PM
Not only is it a paintball gun, it also serves as a writing utensil - what more will AGD think up?? :D ;)

maglover52
05-02-2003, 11:11 PM
nice he does good work im sending my mag to him for him to fix it. i got a halo b omega rail and ule body from him. hes a good guy.

rudy6732
05-02-2003, 11:13 PM
cost me a few hundred, lol yes it is a multi-purpose mag, how innovative!

Dave
05-02-2003, 11:57 PM
congrats...you and me are some of the only few who have gotten blue Omega rails...yay:)

-Dave

fire1811
05-03-2003, 01:24 AM
very nice as usuall for a tunamag

PolishSausage
05-03-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Grasshopper
How much did that cost you?

I would contact Tunaman directly

Mighty Mike
05-03-2003, 01:56 PM
B.C. - You need to get rid of that black Dye grip!! That grip is just too plain to put on a gun like that. You should go with the Dye clear or black carbon flat panel grips, or even go with the Dye Sticky 3 grips. But if you want to look like everyone else then stay with what you got. I'm still winning the war.:D

dropkick1
05-03-2003, 02:46 PM
very very nice, i liek the blue body rail, it accents it well.

ken

ß.C.
05-03-2003, 08:22 PM
mighty mike that's rudy's gun, mine will totally own yours and his :)

lgavin
05-05-2003, 05:50 PM
NICE GUN!!! Can i have it? Nah but i wanna shoot that thing, Nice work Tunaman.

--Thanks--Lee

beefstew
05-11-2003, 05:38 PM
This is one of the Nicest classic mags i have seen in a while, but it wont hold its own against bennys mag. Nice gun dude, from what i remember you saying about the $ you got a nice deal. In anycase, congrats, welcome to the AGD family.
BeefStew

DiRTyBuNNy
05-11-2003, 06:35 PM
so does Tunaman give you guys some deal if you come on here and talk about all the "great" stuff that he does. He's not the only vendor here on AO in case some people wondered. I mean..I've gone through a few different guns here on AO but you don't see me giving big ups to Cobra Paintball, WGP, ICD, AKALMP and anyone else who has hooked me up.

PzYcO
05-11-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
so does Tunaman give you guys some deal if you come on here and talk about all the "great" stuff that he does. He's not the only vendor here on AO in case some people wondered. I mean..I've gone through a few different guns here on AO but you don't see me giving big ups to Cobra Paintball, WGP, ICD, AKALMP and anyone else who has hooked me up.

well... hes probably the only "vendor" here on ao.. and pratically any other forum/owner group that makes completly custom guns... other "vendors" sell them stock.

Mango
05-11-2003, 06:41 PM

Hey, the kid is proud of his marker. Tuna does put together some gorgeous markers, and if someone likes to recognize him for that, then so be it. Just because you chose NOT to post your "big ups" does not mean someone else can not. :rolleyes:

DiRTyBuNNy
05-11-2003, 06:47 PM
well... hes probably the only "vendor" here on ao.. and pratically any other forum/owner group that makes completly custom guns... other "vendors" sell them stock.

I don't mean to talk trash..but if you actually believe that...you're an idiot.

PzYcO
05-11-2003, 06:51 PM
<-- i guess im an idiot then, asshat.

logamus
05-11-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by PzYcO
asshat
made me giggle.

your mag looks good. i might suggest clear or blue grips but other than that, it looks like a mean mofo.

_Spork_1
05-11-2003, 07:27 PM

I don't mean to talk trash..but if you actually believe that...you're an idiot.

go look in the dealers forum and look at the polished emag

....done by tunaman,

DiRTyBuNNy
05-11-2003, 07:33 PM
Yes..and the comment you're quoting from was from Pzyco stating that Tuna is the only person on AO who can do custom guns..to which I called him an "idiot"..so unless you're talking to yourself and that makes sense to you I have no idea what the heck you're trying to say..

beefstew
05-11-2003, 08:54 PM
Dirty: dude we all know you love confrontations ;) (femmes thingy)
but in all seriousness tunaman does some great work with custom mags for people. Tunaman is one man, giving the customer exacty what he or she wants, and makes the customer feel that they have a close connection to the guns creation, something that cannot be said for most "custom" gun manufactures. Rudy is proud of his gun, because it looks really nice and probably shoots nice too. I havent put up a thread like this but you (i assume) and I have been playing this great sport of ours for a long time, i have been playing for 5 years, the youngest age at which i am allowed to play. This being said, how excited were you about your first marker. Im not sure how old you are now, but even some adults get extremely excited about new paintball equipment. This is probably rudys first gun and a damn nice looking one. If you think this thread is foolish why post and rag on tunamans stuff? Why make pointless comments that only lead to confrontation with other AO members?
In any case there is no point in continuing this arguement in this thead because this thread is supposed to be about rudys marker and what he can do to improve upon it ECT the key term here is constructive comments, not destructive ones.
BeefStew

GT
05-11-2003, 08:56 PM
well before this turns into a pissing contest,

what foregrip is that?

jb

rudy6732
05-11-2003, 08:59 PM
the forgrip is by extreme rage.

Major Ho
05-11-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by gtrsi
well before this turns into a pissing contest,
what foregrip is that?
jb

Originally posted by rudy6732
the forgrip is by extreme rage.
Its a custom blue anno foregrip by a lil company called Papermate ;)

PBCapo
05-12-2003, 08:24 PM
hey, i was gonna get that blue omega rail too, but does anybody know if the omega rail fits normal mini our automag bodies? Could somebody pm with an answer?

Splat
05-15-2003, 04:30 PM
Is the pen a stock option I havn't heard about yet?? or is it an aftermarket option from Tunaman? ;) :D :rolleyes:

iownamag
05-15-2003, 05:57 PM
I bought one of those pen grips on ebay, i was suspicious at first when i saw the 600 dollar price tag, but then it said satisfaction guranteed so i knew i couldn't go wrong.

Fatjon
05-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Yes it does :)

Originally posted by PBCapo
hey, i was gonna get that blue omega rail too, but does anybody know if the omega rail fits normal mini our automag bodies? Could somebody pm with an answer?

iownamag
05-15-2003, 07:18 PM
fatjon- i'm getting the feeling that you have been stalking me ever since i "whored" your gun. ;)

lgavin
05-26-2003, 09:51 PM
up for a great mag

ZCute
05-26-2003, 10:54 PM
why the hell did i get the TKO package from PBGear.com......now i have to do all this work upgrading it and i paid for stuff i dont need.......i wish i woulda knew about tunaman :(. just to make myself feel worse.....how much would a black ULE, black omega body rail, x-valve, black intelliframe, cp mini gas thru, and cp cocker 10' barrell, and the macro fixins have cost me? thats what im trying to build now and its costing alot and im gonna have all these left over parts i dont need from my original purchase :(

lgavin
06-01-2003, 07:32 AM
up up up

MagAl
06-01-2003, 08:16 AM
Actually Z cute, it looks like you will have 2 guns after your done building the one you said you are going to get, I mean all you need are a few small partys available at agd's online store you'll have the tko and a that one, oh btw I am trying to build the same stuff as you, maybe I could ask tuna to build it for me... seeing as it will be my first mag, I would have no Idea how to tune the assemble is and stuff. But I most likely wont.. I have a sense that if I dont build it myself then it wont be my baby.

Creative Mayhem
06-01-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by MagAl
... I would have no Idea how to tune the assemble is and stuff. But I most likely wont.. I have a sense that if I dont build it myself then it wont be my baby.

Putting it together yourself isn't hard by any stretch of the imagination. Anyone can do it, even WC Keep ;) :D You're right when you say, "..if I don't build it myself then it won't be my baby" I have had my minimag for 12yrs and ive bulit it up from bone stock to what you see today...

THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATER :D (sorry guys I haven't whored it out in a long time ;) )

Jack & Coke
06-01-2003, 10:27 AM
Yes..and the comment you're quoting from was from Pzyco stating that Tuna is the only person on AO who can do custom guns..to which I called him an "idiot"..so unless you're talking to yourself and that makes sense to you I have no idea what the heck you're trying to say..

FYI DB,

Tunaman is not "just a vendor".

Tunaman is the ONLY ONE outside of AGD that is authorized by Tom to build (assemble) an Automag from the ground up (i.e. kits, parts, etc.) and still be under 100% warrante from AGD.

Sure, anyone can "build" an Automag from individual parts and sell it... But is won't be "built" from someone "authorized" by TK, and AGD may not warrante the marker. (Quality control issues)

:)

rudy6732
06-01-2003, 10:31 AM
What Jack said:)

Jack & Coke
06-01-2003, 11:37 AM
Tunaman is currently the only one other than AGD techs (and AGDE) "authorized" to build (properly assemble to specifications) new mags from the ground up, as recognized by the man himself, TK.

What "authorized" means, and what advantages it has, I have no idea...

Call AGD and ask Tom himself, and please let us know what he says...:)

a-ron
06-15-2003, 04:50 PM
just curious is tunaman his last name or what...i know its his user name but, if its a nick name wwho in the hell came up with tunaman???
nice gun

Tunaman
06-15-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by a-ron
just curious is tunaman his last name or what...i know its his user name but, if its a nick name wwho in the hell came up with tunaman???
nice gun I came up with it. Its the name of my boat. You dont like it?:D :confused:

a-ron
06-15-2003, 09:20 PM
no i have no problem with it its just different so i was wondering.. but i dont like tuna!

breg
06-15-2003, 09:37 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH pretty mag!!!!