PDA

View Full Version : Anybody try these barrels??

FlipShot
05-03-2003, 05:44 PM
they look really cool and I like the fact that they come in a 8" . plus they are cheap to ! thinking of ordering a black 10" to go with either a black or blue ULE.

http://www.equationusa.com/bizerk-original/bizerk-original.html

azheat99
05-03-2003, 06:33 PM
I've got three: Bizerk Pro 8",10" and Multi Switch Pro. Stick with the 10", it's slightly more accurate than the 8" as you'll see in an upcoming Action Pursuit Games magazine article. I know, I wrote the article. I'd buy the style with inserts so that it doesn't matter what size paint you use. They just got some great barrel cases in that are included if you buy a set. Awesome barrel.

Halliday
05-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by azheat99
I've got three: Bizerk Pro 8",10" and Multi Switch Pro. Stick with the 10", it's slightly more accurate than the 8" as you'll see in an upcoming Action Pursuit Games magazine article. I know, I wrote the article.

Holy personal plug Batman! I know I believe everything I read in APG, esp their review of the Blade.

:rolleyes:

SI|ENT|3O|3
05-03-2003, 09:20 PM
i want one i want one!! but i have a j&j edge kit that is sloppily modified...hmmm
-sebastian

FlipShot
05-03-2003, 11:03 PM
I'm not so serious about paintball at present that I need a whole kit, maybe I'll start with a 10" with .689 insert, that'll do me fine for now and later I can allways buy more inserts.

azheat99
05-04-2003, 12:05 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty skeptical about what I read in most magazines. If half of what is written is true, these guns would shoot 50 bps and barrels would reach out 100 yards placing every shot into a circle the size of a quarter. It's actually a fairly well controlled test comparing barrel lengths from 8" to 15". I'm sure any barrel with different bore sizes and a length between 10-15" would work better than a stock barrel. Go with what you like.

FlipShot
05-04-2003, 11:01 PM
well I'm not going from a stock barrel, I'm currently using a old school 12" AA which I love but I'm going to be getting a ULE soon and want to try something new, and I want a 10" .