intelli feed for the warp
LX
frymaker grips *1 of 1 made*

bornl33t
05-04-2003, 12:07 AM
I think it's pretty custom :D

cdawg
05-04-2003, 12:08 AM
The classiest use of flames I have ever seen!

Beautiful!

breg
05-04-2003, 01:27 AM
SEXY!!! Very sexy, I agree. The classiest use of flames.

wyn1370
05-04-2003, 05:32 AM
why the bottomline reg?

shartley
05-04-2003, 05:48 AM
Good job, I like the hopper flames and the fade of the marker. :)

yeahthatsme
05-04-2003, 11:05 AM
WOW thats nice dude.

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 12:51 PM
Very, very pretty. Me likey.

Xen
05-04-2003, 01:32 PM
thoes boomy freaks can be made on demand, btw just gotta talk to the guy. anodizing job looks crappily done, other than that, its ok

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Xen
anodizing job looks crappily done, other than that, its ok You, my friend, are blind. Looks great, get a ULE anno'd to match!

bornl33t
05-04-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Xen
thoes boomy freaks can be made on demand, btw just gotta talk to the guy. anodizing job looks crappily done, other than that, its ok

Hey man I got something for you ... hold on...
*pulls middle finger outta my pocket*

jerk

Fastkid
05-04-2003, 02:04 PM
Really I'm not a fan of the black battery, but you might be... besides that is great!
I love the hopperflames

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 02:09 PM
That fugly battery pack is the only thing I dislike about E/X mags. I wish AGD would do those old Jax Warrior Emags.

Manuel_FZR
05-04-2003, 02:15 PM
Great one Tim! especially with the MM body ... I envy you ;)

BUT .... get a WARP ;)

Xen
05-04-2003, 02:17 PM
LOL you posted your gun for people to tell you what they think about it. its not my fault its nothing special. I could have said a lot worse about it. If you cant handle the critcizm, then dont post.

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Why is it Xen posts only bad comments about others guns(remember Da Hula Mag?), never likes anyone elses gun? Is his solid gold? Xen, post your sweet arse gun for our opinion.

bornl33t
05-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Xen
LOL you posted your gun for people to tell you what they think about it. its not my fault its nothing special. I could have said a lot worse about it. If you cant handle the critcizm, then dont post.

again I got something else for you

*pulls other middle finger outta my pocket*

I dind't ask for critisism, I wanted to show off, I agree E-mags have a ugly batt pack, and it is something special. And I don't see your gun anywhere? I told AGD to loose it when they designed the E-mag but no one listens to me.

Xen
05-04-2003, 02:53 PM
you 1st have to have something nice to be able to show it off, and ugly POS mag doesnt count :rolleyes:

Xen
05-04-2003, 03:03 PM
oh and here are my 2 markers, for warped1

bornl33t
05-04-2003, 03:10 PM
weel here's your problem... smart parts is not about paintball it's about money.. they haven't made anything right since they opened up and clear grip are wack, not to mension I don't see ANY custom parts on either gun

Plus I see you got one of them angels that have 101 functions and do everything but make the player play any better and what? COMPLEATLY stock?

Hey kid... sell the 2 1200$ pieces of crap and buy a life so you can quit hanging out on the AO forums, eventhough you hate mags, and dissin other ppls guns.

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Xen
oh and here are my 2 markers, for warped1 EWWWWW! FRIGGIN FUGLY! I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD HOLDING THOSE UGLY POS'!(feels good don't it? Does it hurt more if I say I mean it?)

bornl33t
05-04-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
EWWWWW! FRIGGIN FUGLY! I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD HOLDING THOSE UGLY POS'!

ouch.. zinger:D

Grasshopper
05-04-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Xen
oh and here are my 2 markers, for warped1
Wow, those are the most butt-ugly guns I've ever seen. They look like 20" pimples and should be removed from the face of the Earth.

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Heat

ouch.. zinger:D He fell into my trap.:D ;)
He must be a PBN member..............

SI|ENT|3O|3
05-04-2003, 03:25 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That impy is taller then it is long!! and the angel, well looks kinda crappy to me!! stop dissing other's guns if you don't want to be dissed yourself
-sebastian

azzkikr
05-04-2003, 03:29 PM
sweet emag dude. and xen, can you make that imp any taller, damn.

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 03:35 PM
This thread is titled "all about the flames". You meant on your hopper?!;) :D

Blennidae
05-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Heat: Very nice! I think the way the flames on the grips blend in with the fade of the ano is especially well done. I personally think a black teflon mini body would blend in with the dust ano better than the polished does, but thats just my opinion.

Xen: I don't know if you are just trolling, but gun preferences aside, what is wrong with the ano. Everyone else sees a well done dust fade, unique to Heat's Emag. What are you seeing that we arent, or is it just a preference.

Its easy to rain on other peoples parades. If you are so proud of your guns, why not start your own thread to "show off" and see what people say about them. :rolleyes:

Xen
05-04-2003, 04:51 PM
LOL my trap has worked.... all the idiot mag people that would follow TK to the bathroom then praise the turd he left in the toilet have shown themselves.

Heat: Custom parts? I dont see 1 custom part on your gun, you didnt make any of that and painting a hopper crappily doesnt count. Oh any btw, if you mean "custom" as in hand made by someone, i have a DEZ bolt in the angel ;O

Yes the impulse is tall, but when you shoot, think of where the GUN is, oh yea in front of your body, well then the hight of hte gun doesnt matter since I would take a shot to the torso anyways.

You can say what you want but either of thoes guns are worth more than your emag, shoots faster.

Talk trash because your envious ;) The Scum of AO err the Mindless Drone army of AO has arisen. Goto your chat party and kiss some *** so maybe you can get some free crap.

and Warped1, I have whats called a life, i dont care what you say about my gear, doesnt bother me, why dont you post your crappy mag? ;)

bornl33t
05-04-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Xen
and Warped1, I have whats called a life, i dont care what you say about my gear, doesnt bother me, why dont you post your crappy mag? ;)

Erm...that was me that said that...you sure your ok?

bornl33t
05-04-2003, 05:19 PM
Seriously

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 05:51 PM
I posted both my mags, do a search. I been playin 13 years, I don't need some childish punk who hasn't hit puberty yet talkin to me like that. Good day to you. I said good day!

Xen
05-04-2003, 06:10 PM
At least I will be alive after Tom passes out the magic cool aid.
And im 18, and someone who plays PB better than you ;)

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 06:14 PM
Ah, youth, wasted on the young.
Why the hell do you post here? You don't bring anything to the table. My mom always used to say "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all."
*Goes to edit his ignore list.*

WARPED1
05-04-2003, 06:17 PM
And another thing!(for Xen)

Xen
05-04-2003, 06:38 PM
LOL ban me because i dont like the mag, too bad i didnt violate the COC, so too bad, hoser

-=Squid=-
05-04-2003, 06:58 PM
Actually you DID violate the COC. Go read it. Im not gonna be like the others, I will admit the imp is fairly nice, but neither of your markers are anything special. You have no room to talk about crappy annos. I have a blue imp and anno RUBS OFF. so there, I doubt yours was done any better. Why dont you grow up or something, or hell, realise that the internet doesnt make a kitten a lion. So, let me hear your thoughtless reply with horrible comebacks that barely even pertain to the subject, letalone are directed in the right direction to the right person. I smell a ban coming.

Xen
05-04-2003, 07:08 PM
LOL...... and anodizing only has 1 N :rolleyes:

The marker in question in this thread isn't anything special, its just a lame atempt on creativity resulting in his ability to post it and post whore off of it.

yea and my anodizing doesnt rub off, lol you got a Fed up batch

Blennidae
05-04-2003, 08:36 PM
There are certain personality types that for some reason or another can't accept that someone else might have something nice.

These are the people who will key a persons new car because its new. It doesn't matter who owns it, its just better than their car, so in their mind, it deserves to have something bad happen to it.

We all hate it when that happens, but there is little you can do about it. You just have to accept the fact that they are out there.

However, once you know who those people are, you know that its a fault in their mental makeup. Sad but true.

Ryknow
05-04-2003, 09:29 PM
I love the sex toy on the front of Xen's impy.. and ALL Angels are ugly (sorry mods if I cant say that)

Miscue
05-04-2003, 10:04 PM
Xen. Quit Trolling - or be banned.

*The Iron Fist has spoken.*

VanGogo
05-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Hey Heat,

Looks great!!!!!!! Glad you are happy with your Ano! Goes with the flames nicely.

bornl33t
05-05-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by VanGogo
Hey Heat,

Looks great!!!!!!! Glad you are happy with your Ano! Goes with the flames nicely.

Thanks you guys did a great job..I'm walking advertisment for your shop now :D

cphilip
05-05-2003, 08:40 AM
Excellent set up Heat. Nice work VanGogo...

Xen you are fixing to be gone. I warned you plenty...

Xen
05-05-2003, 08:41 AM
So in AO the only oppinion we can have is "I love it" wow the cool aid would kill more than I thought..

cphilip
05-05-2003, 08:47 AM
Has more to do with your insistence on bashing and flaming every post now. Your attitude so combative that your comments are not even wanted here anymore. Your bad for this board and its your own sour nasty attitude that caused it. Grow up and quit trying to blame everyone else for your own lack of maturity. Its wasted on me...

Xen
05-05-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Xen

ok thats my 1st post, I gave my oppinion on it, If you want to talk about maturity, look at the SRTING of posts folowing mine showing a collective maturity level of a corpse. Wow im sooo sorry that AO has to be a safe haven for the "I cant take criticizm from anyone" crowd. Booo hoo

cphilip
05-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Ok well you can just live in your own little world if you want too... :rolleyes:

Xen
05-05-2003, 09:00 AM
I think i have this figured out, this is like the un-wanted beaten animal shelter, and the mods are the hippies that walk all the doggies ;)

cphilip
05-05-2003, 09:07 AM
and to think I wasted my 9000th post dealing with you.

Xen
05-05-2003, 09:09 AM
haha i noticed that hah... ahahhahaha go PW some more phil to get to 10,000 today ;)

dansim
05-05-2003, 09:13 AM
XEN A 2K? HHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH AHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH your pos is an antique

~edit i didnt read page two, xen we sure will miss you round here...wait no we wont buh bye

Xen
05-05-2003, 09:16 AM
yea dansim, Atleast your laughfing at my angel rather than your girlfriend, i dont think she (err.. or he?) would really like that....

Who let the dogs out...

wyn1370
05-05-2003, 09:18 AM
everybody say bye to xen, we sure won't miss you

cphilip
05-05-2003, 09:19 AM
Ok thanks for the extra post Xen...

See ya!

And so with heavy heart and after expending much energy to preserve you I am banning you for eternity. Sorry that it came to this. Your free to email me and discuss this if you like. But your banned.

Skeletar
05-05-2003, 10:04 AM
Hussein has taken out his enemies....

oldsoldier
05-05-2003, 10:41 AM
damn, our retarded kid is gone :(. Anyway, heat, nice job! Now I am gonna rethink the anno on my automag...again.

Manuel_FZR
05-05-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Xen
Yes the impulse is tall, but when you shoot, think of where the GUN is, oh yea in front of your body, well then the hight of hte gun doesnt matter since I would take a shot to the torso anyways.

one annotation: a tourney player (serious league play) looks on the size of the gun (especially the height) ... why? Think about ... I will tell you another time ;) (or other tourney players here will tell him... ) ;)

Brak
05-05-2003, 02:57 PM
*i think xen had a right to his opinion no matter how offensive it is, its called free speech*

with that said, how much does that beautiful gun weigh? theres no ULE grip (or ULE rail?), x valve, or ULE body, so that thing must be pretty deisel. i think that a heavy gun is a man's gun. my RT weighs 5 pounds gun only!

Skeletar
05-05-2003, 03:19 PM
I agree with brak's first statement 100% I think it's rediculous to get mad at someone for posting their opinion.

freek133
05-05-2003, 03:20 PM
Tim, you gotta nice thing going on there!! I really like the dark blue to black, though the emag battery wasn't ever a fancy of mine, it sure does go well with the fade! Nice speaking with you again:)

shartley
05-05-2003, 03:30 PM
Oh my…. There is a difference between posting your opinion, and being a jerk.

“I don’t like that marker. It is not my style. But if you like it, that is what matters.”
“What a POS! You couldn’t get me to even use that to scoop up dog crap with….. etc”

And even more so if it is in EVERY thread you post in.

Even if Xen disagreed with everything people posted and thought everything was a POS, it is not his posting his opinion that got him in trouble. It was not his constant abrasion that got him in trouble. And I can point out at least another member that is KNOWN for being opinionated, and HE is still here on AO (and is the second highest poster here)…… why? BECAUSE HE FOLLOWS THE RULES, and knows that you can post your opposition to just about everything (just about ;) ) IF you do it correctly.

This is not a matter of free speech or AO trying to stop someone from posting that may not agree with everyone. It is much more than that. And the problem is, if you have to explain it, you just wasted your time…. This should all be common sense.

gamarada717
05-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Well said.

dansim
05-05-2003, 04:39 PM
well hmm i remeber xen saying in one thread...

Originally posted by Xen
lol me postwhore? I only post to piss people off, or to degrade them in some way, you have more posts than me thus your a post whore, dont make me call the police on you for stolen goods!
this was said to some one stating a deal he got on his emag or something in braks thread noen teh less anyway , he was this way the whole time he was here and i belive a worthless pbn reject(my opinion), when i suggested that maybe we take some screens of what he posts and email it to his "sponsor" field and see how they though he was representing their company he hd no reply and now youll notice the link is no longer in his sig because he didnt want it reported, im glad hes gone and hes not a cotributing memeber hes just a pain, no thoughts were ever put into any reply he ever posted he just wanted to be a jerk and post against the grain, unlike shartley who at least thinks out his replies posts a ten page reply and then rials people up;)

bornl33t
05-05-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by freek133
Tim, you gotta nice thing going on there!! I really like the dark blue to black, though the emag battery wasn't ever a fancy of mine, it sure does go well with the fade! Nice speaking with you again:)

Thanks man nice talking to ya again...Would be interested in another E-mag would ya? heh :D

I need to show off mags more often, brings out the crowds of ppl I haven't talked to in a while. btw freek I got rido AIM. If ya ever feel like talking you can get me on ICQ once in a while 6196787

btw shartlee I wouldn't happen to know this opinionated person would I? heheeh

shartley
05-05-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Heat
btw shartlee I wouldn't happen to know this opinionated person would I? heheeh
I don't know... do you? I hear he is everywhere! EVERYWHERE! :eek:

Skeletar
05-05-2003, 08:15 PM
Heat, don't get me wrong, I do like the flame's on your hopper. The gun looks cool too. I happen to like blue, my angel speed is blue :) I also think Xen gets a little out of hand sometimes, but it makes me laugh too. I like the anno, but it's kind of hard to see the grip flames. Nice work man. I can feel the love in here ;)

magmasta1234
09-17-2003, 06:15 PM
i might just have to airbrush my egg like that;) that thing kicks:D

bornl33t
09-17-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by magmasta1234
i might just have to airbrush my egg like that;) that thing kicks:D

werd

PS make sure you clear coat it a few times