PDA

View Full Version : I-feed question

hAppy
05-04-2003, 03:15 PM
i got a question bout intellifeeds
if i had the hookup to a 9 volt revy, would it be the same speed as a hook up to the 12 volt revy?

when the impellar agitates, does it only respond to the trigger pull or also w/ the eye?

and is the hook up as easy as 1-2-3? seems tough cus i dont know my electronics

hAppy
05-05-2003, 09:32 AM
HEY!

jcoolzer0
05-05-2003, 05:26 PM
i recently installed this, evry time u pull the trigger it agitates, but also when it normaly would, not only wen trigger is pulled, i only had 2 problems, when you buy the earphone cord thing make sure it isnt to thick, and my hopper is weird, after turning it on and connecting it to the intelli trigger frame, it just keeps on agitating, and wont stop till i unpplug the two wires, but only sometimes, so i guess i messed up a little, but the directions are perfect, they explain every thing percisely, so follow them and youll be fine. :cool:

hAppy
05-05-2003, 05:29 PM
thanks man! it took like 2-3 days for a reply lol

xen_100
05-05-2003, 05:33 PM
to answer your first question.........if you have a 9V revy, it will work jsut like a 9v revy (with a wire telling when to agitate as well as the sensor.). just because you are inteelifeeding it, it is not going to magically work like a 12V model.

RecklessFable
05-05-2003, 05:42 PM
Also, the 9V revy has the two-blade agitator rather than the four-blade you get on a 12V. I was pretty much fine using a 9V with the intellifeed, but I was happier when I put on the JMJ impellor and upgraded to 12V.

jcoolzer0 - you need to check to see if the microswitch is properly seated. You should be able to have the safety on and not be able to trigger it. Otherwise, you'll kill your batteries quick.

hAppy
05-05-2003, 07:05 PM
alrighty thanks!