PDA

View Full Version : CT AO'ers, indoor field in stratford

EsPo
05-04-2003, 07:16 PM
i decided to start playing at this place more often now. It really tests your skill, and ill explain why.

#1- they change the field around every time you play there.. i mean its usually completely different every time you see it.

#2- its 20 shot limit per game.. you may think this sounds lame.. but its really .. really hard to conserve your paint as well as getting kills.

ect ect

all im saying is i would suggest checking this place out. The people there are nice, they have experienced reffing, one of the guys is like 60 years old! hes awesome.

i forgot to mention the name is 'Backyard Paintball ' its located in stratford, CT right near train tracks. Its actually a public bottle return that they use as a paintball field. They use the bottles/cans in bags as bunkers with sup'air bunkers mixed in.

they have an outdoor field as well..

they play wednesdays, saturdays and sundays.

<b>Sunday</b>- usually 12-3 outdoor
<b>Wednesday</b>- Starts around 7-8pm, indoor
<b>Saturday</b>- they usually play outdoor starting at a time i do not know right now, and start playing indoor when it gets dark.. ill get back to you at the starting time. the indoor ends at 10:30

forgot to mention that psycoclown414 plays there like all the time.

you can recognize me by my gun- impulse, my mask- jt nvader, my pants- black JT cargo, and ill either be wearing a NOFX shirt, or a JT jersey.

psycoclown always wears a jt jersey with # 56 on the back and his last name which is.. caporoso i think.

litestab
05-05-2003, 10:38 AM
when did they name the place? i remember them telling me how they don't advertise... makes me wonder if that place is legit. i still play there though.

EsPo
05-05-2003, 01:28 PM
not sure when they named it, but they have a paper somewhere that said backyard paintball on it.. cant remember where i saw it, but i know its there.

u6e6
10-29-2003, 01:15 AM
The place your are talking about in Stratford CT is called Freddys, its a private place and it is lagit. its a 20 bpg rate and its like onlye 15 bucks to get in and there paint is cheap too normal prices like 16 bucks for a bag of 500 balls. i havent gone there yet but my friends have gone there a bunch of times. they said its usly opens at 7pm on wendsdays and im not sure about saturdays but thoes are the only 2 days they are open.
----------------------------------------------------------
directions from I95 North get off exit 32 and turn left, make another left between the rail road tracks and dunkin donuts. follow the long road and its the second wharehouse.

directions from I95 South get off exit 32 and turn right, make a left between the rail road tracks and dunkin donuts. follow the long road and its the second wharehouse.

EsPo
10-29-2003, 06:40 AM
this is back from the dead .. haha

Yeah... it got shut down or something. I've heard rumors of Freddy wanting to close it or something, but was going to re open in teh fall (unlikely). That'd be cool cause that place was great.

litestab
10-29-2003, 08:45 AM
that place sucked. i quit paintball because of that hell hole.

u6e6
10-29-2003, 10:50 AM
yea he closed down for a while bc soemone got hurt or something and they were tryin to sue is what i herd but im not sure if its true. but im goin up next wednesday November 5. e mail me or IM me at u6e6 for AIM if u wana go.

litestab
10-29-2003, 05:22 PM
yes i got injured there also. " freddy " shot me from about three feet away in the face and i was spitting up blood all night. f*ck him and his sh*t hole.

EsPo
10-29-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by litestab
yes i got injured there also. " freddy " shot me from about three feet away in the face and i was spitting up blood all night. f*ck him and his sh*t hole.
LOL

I just found out that I was playing with a cousin of mine (3rd/4th cousin) when I went a while ago. I was thinking... hmm same name.