PDA

View Full Version : Great Big Thanks to AO Members.........

TooDamnSweet
05-04-2003, 10:14 PM
Bonx, Nobody, RogueFactor, and the WS BBS's Leopardhead for a great paintball game today at California Paintball Park!!!! Rey's party was the bomb! Big Mahalo's to the four of you and to the other 18 players who attended. I hope you guys all had a good time!

It was really good to see Steven and Shawn again, you guys are always so much fun! Thanks for the barrel plugs Shawn, looks great! It was really kewl to meet Bonx! You are such a sweetheart! And you looked really good with my marker! Great to see Leopardhead again too! I now have three nice sized welts on my left arm with your name on it! Even after I gave you lunch! What's that about! LOL JK

The game was alot of fun, and I learned alot more about the sport. Now I know to keep tight and lean with my marker instead of leading with it.....yes that was a very painfull lesson to learn, but I won't forget it!

The party was a success because of all of you! Thank you so much for taking time out from your busy schedules to come out and play with us. Oh, and next time, we'll need to come up with a better strategy for guarding your captain.........LOL JK! I can't believe the love of my life shot me in the butt!!!! Like it isn't big enough already!

Mossman
05-04-2003, 10:28 PM
but...but..but...I wasn't invited?

just playin guys, Happy B-day to whoever's Bday it was, I didn't catch it. Glad y'all had fun, i had a good time playing with fellow AOer Lack Of Grace yesterday.

Rogue, get back in that cellar and finish carving those rails! We ain't paying you to have fun here!

Nobody077
05-04-2003, 11:13 PM
I had a great time and I put a few of the pics I snaped in the other thread, I will put 1-2 of the good ones here tomarow, right now I need to pass out:D

DiRTyBuNNy
05-04-2003, 11:58 PM
I'm sorry I wasn't there..but I promise I was downing a Corona in Gibby's name in Vegas at the Fremont Street Experience..hehehehheheheehehe...

cphilip
05-05-2003, 08:28 AM
I was downing cold adult beverages for him too. Although I didn't realize it at the time. But I swear I was...;)

gibby
05-05-2003, 10:18 AM
LOL!! Thanks DB and cphilip! It was definitely a good day for paintball. Thanks to TDS for setting that all up and sorry about the butt. But you know that's all I look at. ;) Besides, that was my special BDay gift to you too! :p

leopardhead
05-05-2003, 12:18 PM
mad props to TDS for organizing a great day of PB.

She thinks of everything, supplying food and beverages even. Defintiely too damn sweet.

I had a great time and my friend who's never played before loved it (especially when she got to borrow a marker other than the too-heavy renal tippman).

Call me ungrateful but the highlight was taking TDS out. I thought I hit her a few times but she hadn't called her self out and I still had my shot so I kept going.

Another high light was discovering a high ridge position was just out of range so we could stand up tall and take some hits knowing they wouldn't burst. Kind of odd to play exposed like that.

Great fun.
Thanks again TDH and TDS
Happy birthdays both.

TooDamnSweet
05-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by leopardhead
mad props to TDS for organizing a great day of PB.

She thinks of everything, supplying food and beverages even. Defintiely too damn sweet.

I had a great time and my friend who's never played before loved it (especially when she got to borrow a marker other than the too-heavy renal tippman).

Call me ungrateful but the highlight was taking TDS out. I thought I hit her a few times but she hadn't called her self out and I still had my shot so I kept going.

Another high light was discovering a high ridge position was just out of range so we could stand up tall and take some hits knowing they wouldn't burst. Kind of odd to play exposed like that.

Great fun.
Thanks again TDH and TDS
Happy birthdays both.

I'm glad you guys had fun! Ofcourse I don't think you're ungreatful! But next time, you are on my team! What a mistake it was putting you on Rey's team....I'm sure you noticed that you were one of the first team members I picked up in the "captian" game. I figured....better safe than sorry!

Hey DB, I'm sorry you couldn't make it either! I wish you could've, but next time we play we'll let you know and maybe we can get together then.

Thanks for the well wishes Mossman and Cphilip!

Nobody, don't post any pictures of me! The other one you posted, looks like I have buck teeth! EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!

Gibby, that was your special birthday gift to me? I guess I deserved it after you had to get an "exam" by that nurse in front of all your co-workers......I can't wait to see those pictures!

Nobody077
05-06-2003, 10:42 PM
Ok TDS your hidden in this pic:D But Gibby is all smiles for that TV video crew.

Bonx0007
05-07-2003, 09:20 AM
hey tds do you have those pics you took yet. I would love to see them.

Bonx0007
05-10-2003, 06:52 PM
hello???