PDA

View Full Version : Problems with warp feed

magic55
07-24-2001, 02:30 PM
I posted before and was told to let it run for ten minutes or so to break it it but it still isn't working right. I can't get it to the right sensativity its either not enought and only feeds every fourth shor or too sensative and wont stop. thanks for any help.

MagDog68
07-24-2001, 02:31 PM
You should let it run till the batteries are dead to break it in.

~Fred

Jonno06
06-04-2002, 03:35 PM
ok,but i have NO idea the level of sensativity it is on

they should put "high",and "low" on it so you know...

maybe only have it spin 90*?

FrAuStY
06-04-2002, 11:01 PM
Magic.. when you remove the cover off the back of the warp. Holding it as if it were mounted on gun. On the bottom left where you have the DWELL jumpers.. are there four plastic jumpers conected vertically or horizontally? If all four are installed vertically.. remove two of them with some needle nose pliers.. It may be because your dwell is too short and its only spinning a little.

Also..make sure on the right jumper set that the bottom two are connected like this. This enable it to use the vibration sensor. (should be like that brand new)
oo
oo
[oo]
I had to kill a brand new duracell ultra 9v to break mine in. I noticed in the middle of a game..it was running continuously. I was like wtf.. it wouldn't stop.. then I backed down my sens.. and it works fine. Good luck and let us know what happens.. we'll try in any way to get ya going.