PDA

View Full Version : Preparation for the Wraith of Tom!!

slasherdan
05-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Hey Everyone,

Tom, I belong to the group of people you were talking to after the Paintball Sam's Big Game on Saturday. You asked us to set up a blog here to discuss some idea's for the Shatner hunt.

First off, three of us will be getting there Friday morning and would be more than happy to help you and your crew set up shop. If we can will try to get set up in your barrack as well, we just need to who to contact at EMR and what to tell them.

Second, we're throwing the idea around to see if it would be a good idea to contact Jesse James and his Monster Truck crew to make us a Tank for the game. He can make a episode out of it for his program and show it in action at the game.

I personally think we could get him to make a APC but I think the field might have some issues with that. :)

Talk to ya soon.
Kurt

twiitch
05-05-2003, 11:12 AM
dude, that jesse james idea is a wicked idea, jesse would make such a pimped paintball tank

slasherdan
05-05-2003, 11:22 AM
Just sent out the e-mail. But seeing how there really isn't a place listed here for him to e-mail Tom directly I told him to come here and post a blog.

Here's to everything going well!!!

:D