PDA

View Full Version : here is an odd question...

Mr.Emag
05-05-2003, 02:25 PM
so lets say i want to get a different emag from the one i already have. or even get a x-valve instead of my valve i have now. what i don't want to change if i do end up changing everything is my trigger set-up and the way my gun fires. this thing absolutly rips in hybrid

1. if i get a new emag(x-mag or micro) will i be able to get it shoot the same

2. if i get a x-valve will it change my trigger set-up

thanks

Butterfingers
05-05-2003, 02:36 PM
The e-mag and X valves are almost identical in functionality. As far as hybrid mode goes since tolerances are so tight in these guns it may change it may not.

Brak
05-05-2003, 02:36 PM
your emag is just like everyone else's emag (as long as its not a magic one), and xmags and micro mags are still emags, so yes, you could get it to shoot exactly the same as your emag now with the right trigger job.

i dont see why you would want an xvalve, but all i think you have to do is take out the old valve and put in the new, no screwing around with the trigger. someone correct me if im wrong

Mr.Emag
05-06-2003, 08:38 AM
see people keep telling me to get a x-valve but i don't see the need, i do plan on keeping my e-mag but i really want to get some things done to it (body rail milled out and get a ule) but those are you just make it lighter, not that it is all that heavy but just something to put my money into

rikkter
05-06-2003, 03:44 PM
3oz's isn't much, but when you have the xvalve in one hand, then the other in your other hand, there is a really noticeable difference in weight, plus they just look cooler :D

Evil Bob
05-06-2003, 05:29 PM
3 oz's really isn't alot in and of itself, it's when you save 3 oz's here, and 3 oz's there, and another 5 oz's here, etc. that it all starts to add up, which is why you're seeing lots of folks go with the all ULE setup.

-Evil Bob

rikkter
05-06-2003, 06:11 PM
yeah, 3oz isn't much but its still a great bonus to not have on your setup. and the rails for emags weigh a lot compared to what i imagined them to be, how is the weight difference on stock and ule rails?

Lopy-slopy
05-06-2003, 06:17 PM
My advise is if you want it to shoot the same, don't change anything. Just do that milling and get the ule.