PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone buy Paintballs online?

WarBUCKs
05-05-2003, 05:33 PM
I was just wondering. I see all the online stores sell paintballs.... Does anyone buy paint from online stores. I don't. I just go to the local store and pick it up!

Is it cheaper after shipping?

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
05-05-2003, 05:48 PM
I've bought them both ways. The only problem with online is the time delay. Otherwise I haven't seen any difference. Except price that is................

yeahthatsme
05-05-2003, 06:03 PM
nope, field paint is fine for me!

btw, LoveMyMagMoreThanYou: your sig is WAY over the signature limits for this forum. you need to take it off and either size it down ALOT or find something else. thanks.

NJPaint
05-05-2003, 06:06 PM
I usually buy from www.pbgear.com because you get free shipping over $100 so its either 3 cases of nelson or 2 cases of marbelizer and you get it quick from them.

AcemanPB
05-05-2003, 06:40 PM
I don't order paint from the internet because I'm always worried about it getting too hot. In Georgia, during the summers, it usually stays in the upper 90's and I know that can't be good for the paint to sit on a hot UPS truck.

Does anyone from GA or other southeren states with 95+ degree weather have problems ordering paint online? The field I go to is BYOP and it's much cheaper online with free shipping.

PRPB
05-05-2003, 06:44 PM
I buy most of my paint online. It's alot cheaper for me, because my local fields charges $90 to $100 for a case of paint.

Grasshopper
05-05-2003, 07:27 PM
I don't. It's just as cheap for me to buy it at the store (after shipping). For $40 a case, and no wait time, it's just fine buying it from the store. Not only that, but when you buy it at the store, you get fills for $1. That, and if paintballs break in the box, get's to hot on the truck, etc. Just easier to buy it at a store.

Russ
05-05-2003, 09:26 PM
Yes, I buy paint online.

I have been using First Call Paintball (http://www.firstcallpaintball.com/) out of Virginia. If I order early Monday, the paint arrives on Wednesday. They have a "broken paint guarantee", which means if there is any broken paint, they replace it. I get the replacement paint by Friday.

There is free shipping on paint they have on special. I have been buying 4 cases of "ALL-STARS" for $199.99 delivered. I am very satisfied with this arrangement, and will continue to buy from them :)

$70 a case for 'STARS round here...I save $80 + Tax. It works for me :D

NCpaintballer
05-05-2003, 11:28 PM
First Call Paintball

Good guys out there. Definatly worth checking out, their prices are real good too.

Their broken paint guarantee is a good thing to look into. Every case I ship out I inspect it before hand and I pack it in a box with peanuts. I still get several calls to replace paint for customers. I have been packing and shipping for a long time so I know how to ship stuff. UPS is just too brutal with some of their packages.

-Jason

tmnothing
05-05-2003, 11:48 PM
I've been buying from Action Village because of the free shipping over $100 but I will never order one thing from them again (search for all the threads trashing AV and you can read about what I think about them). Out of 4 cases two arrived with broken balls and the last case I got was SO old that the paint was worthless. I had to throw half of it away. DIE ACTION VILLAGE!

Anyway... does anyone know any other sites that give free shipping on orders over $100? I need a couple more cases of marbs after this weekend.

eodguy72
05-06-2003, 08:51 AM
Be glad you got your stuff at all Warbucks, I ordered four cases of paint from actionvillage that supposedly shipped on the 12th of march. I haven't seen them yet. I was giving them the benifit of the doubt because right now I am deployed overseas and I am depending on military mail for shipping but, I bought other stuff from them and the other things I bought showed up. Sorry about going of topic but I am never buying paintball online from them again. Crap customer service.

punkncat
05-09-2003, 09:58 PM
I buy paint online from time to time , but only when I have a larger order.Otherwise the shipping charges are too high.
I have only gotten one "bad" case of paint that way.It was a bit out of round because it was old.I have never gotten any broken paint(knock on wood).

BobTheCow
05-09-2003, 10:41 PM
I've bought paint online, I haven't ever had any problems with breaks, or expiration or anything like that. Go for it.

PzYcO
05-10-2003, 08:14 AM
if your all "paint online is bad, it might break!!" Where do you think your fields get their paint? IN THE DAMN MAIL! hehehe, yes. I do buy paintonline :)

FalconGuy016
05-10-2003, 08:32 AM
Yes pzcho, I was about to say the same :) Although they get it in bulk

I have bought more paint online than I have in stores. Nothing ever wrong, not a single break. www.shop4paintball.com does it better than pbgear though.

Benfica4ever
05-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Yes i buy online. its alot cheaper

JT2002
05-10-2003, 03:49 PM
well, really, most big companies like diablo/ draxxus ship their paint on skids via 18 wheelers. man at our local big game here, diablo brings an 18 wheeler filled with skids of paint to the field:D now i just need to jack me one of those trucks and its time for a FREE LIFETIME SUPPY OF PAINT!!!!:rolleyes: :D w00t

PzYcO
05-10-2003, 04:06 PM
and then you realize paint goes bad after a few months :/

Originally posted by JT2002
FREE LIFETIME SUPPY OF PAINT!!!!:rolleyes: :D w00t

JT2002
05-10-2003, 10:31 PM
oh yeah. woops. well, thats what ebay is for ;) :rolleyes: :D

p8ntballsnowman
05-10-2003, 11:32 PM
I'm all for supporting local stores. It may be a lil more expensive, but id rather spend my money at a place where i know the people, rather then some dude who i have no idea who it is. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOPS!!!!!!!!!

Aiki
05-11-2003, 09:58 AM
I agree I would rather buy from a local guy than the internet. The guy that I get all of my gear from all ways gives me a great deal and service that is fantastic. Even if i do pay up sometimes the service that i recive makes up for it.

rkjunior303
05-12-2003, 12:13 PM
I get my Brass Eagle @ Wal*Mart.

Just kidding :)

beefstew
05-12-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Russ
Yes, I buy paint online.

I have been using First Call Paintball (http://www.firstcallpaintball.com/) out of Virginia. If I order early Monday, the paint arrives on Wednesday. They have a "broken paint guarantee", which means if there is any broken paint, they replace it. I get the replacement paint by Friday.

There is free shipping on paint they have on special. I have been buying 4 cases of "ALL-STARS" for $199.99 delivered. I am very satisfied with this arrangement, and will continue to buy from them :)

$70 a case for 'STARS round here...I save $80 + Tax. It works for me :D

Copy that. i do the 4 for 140ish of worr paint, good stuff really nice price.