PDA

View Full Version : Autococker vs. Minimag

JaredTheBeast
05-05-2003, 08:57 PM
Hey I was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit on which one these is better a 2003 WGP vert feed cocker or a Minimag. Your opinions and experiences will be greatly helpful to me. Thankyou :p

eg0_Slayer
05-05-2003, 09:04 PM
I know you've heard this a million times...but...test them both out...see which you like...and also, what do you like to do. i mean, if you like to just gas up and go,not worry about your marker...then go with the mag. on the other hand, if you like to tinker, then autocockers would probably be your choice...think about it...its your marker and presonal preference

ChucktheMAGician
05-05-2003, 09:11 PM
This being Automags.org and all I'm thinking most people are gonna say the minimag? Maybe not?! I'd say try to shoot both and see which one you like better. It's kind of a matter of personal preference. I have both but mostly shoot mags now because of Level X. I didn't chop alot of balls before LX, or w/ the cocker, but I just don't like having my game ruined by paint in the breach or barrel, making my shots fly funny and having to clean it to continue. I guess I just want to shoot paintballs and not clean my gun when I'm playing ;)

---man I type slow!----

Grasshopper
05-05-2003, 09:28 PM
Yea, it's a matter of personal preference. I got a 'Mag, while my brother got a 'Cocker. Both are nice guns, and I've used his on occasion. Just try them out, see wich ones you like. 'Cockers are often accosiated with always breaking, wich is true if you don't take great care of it. A 'Mag on the other hand, you can pretty much throw down a cliff, gas it up, and keep playing. Either way, they are both awsome guns, but I myself prefer the 'Mag.

JaredTheBeast
05-06-2003, 05:07 PM
thanks guys keep sending replys though

willy-t
05-06-2003, 05:18 PM
i had a 2000 cocker and upgraded it pretty well... 2 years later i noticed that it wasnt the gun for me.. when i got my mag, i went to heaven
\
but its all preference:)