PDA

View Full Version : LOOK! Better than Halo Ricochet Revolution !

Paintchucker
05-06-2003, 01:49 AM
My Dad taught me that if it sounds too good to be true it normally is...

I did a Google search on this and couldn't find anything.

Has anyone heard of this???

It doesn't say what it is or how it works, it just says what it isn't...

################################################## #######

http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_d6a530494558080d175961c4ac1cad0c/i-1.JPG

G-Loader is here!

The engineering of this amazing agitator loader is ingeniously simple. Check out these features!

Agitates with every shot! (best feature of the Ricochet)

Holds 200 rounds! (best feature of the Revolution)

NO BATTERIES! (saves you $$$)

No electronics! (moisture and dirt has no ill effects)

Smaller target profile! (No large electronics housing)

No air lines or complicated mechanics! (simple and it works)

Works on almost every gun! (if it has a bolt, it works)

Proven design! (Based on basic 200rd loader)

Available in all common colors! (Bk, Bl, Gr, Rd, Clear)

1/3 the price of an entry level Revy! (WOW!)

All the advantages, none of the drawbacks! (It really works!)

Specify color through PayPal comments or e-mail me. If you buy without specifying color, a black G-Loader will be sent.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3607251908&category=36285&rd=1

demonguy8
05-06-2003, 01:55 AM
I pity that persons children........ :(

Potatoboy
05-06-2003, 02:01 AM
my theory is a wind up device with lever inside the neck to engage the gears when a ball passes by.

FooTemps
05-06-2003, 02:04 AM
my theory is that it's a vl200 with a big sticker on it.

Carpecerevisi
05-06-2003, 03:35 AM
Lol...the future of paintball was here years ago...guess we just never knew it...

manike
05-06-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by FooTemps
my theory is that it's a vl200 with a big sticker on it.

Agreed...

and it agitates because reciprocation by the bolt of the gun causes high frequency vibrationary movements to change the state of the ball locations inside the ball detainment cavity.

I.e. the gun shakes when you pull the trigger due to the recoil and that makes balls fall down the hole ;)

BEEFYSAUSAGE
05-06-2003, 08:56 AM
I second that vl200 with a big sicker comment...anyone say
copyright infringment?

Paintchucker
05-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Subj: Re: Question for seller -- Item #3607251908
Date: 5/6/2003 9:12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Thanks for the great question Rob!

The G-Loader is assembled by me... in my own shop. It is simply a modification to a standard 200 round hopper. I found it important to tell people "what is was not" in order to illustrate the inherent advantages this loader has over the high priced motorized loaders offered today.

I have used a Revolution and a Ricochet and was disappointed with their tolerance to moisture. You see, when I would use my spray bottle to clean my gear, the water gets into the electronics and it malfunctions. I thought I should get more for my $70-$80.

The G-Loader functions mechanically by connecting the agitation device to the external moving parts of the marker. Some markers, such as the automags, epics, etc. have no external moving parts and will not work with this loading system. Almost any blowback with a charging handle or rear cocking device is ideal. Autocockers and other low pressure guns will work, but may require a twist on the regulator to add a bit of pressure.

This is not going to excite all the tech junkies out their, but if a player is looking for an agitator loader that works, and would like to save a lot of money, he will love the G-Loader!

I don't get too deep into the specifics of the design, because it is fairly easy to make if a person has some tools and patience. I would prefer to protect my design until my patent application is approved.

Thanks for taking an interest buddy! I hope your curiosity gets the better of you!

A.J. Garrett

>From: xxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.com
>To: xxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
>Subject: Question for seller -- Item #3607251908
>Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 23:03:06 PDT
>
>G-Loader ??? Seems too good to be true. Who makes this thing? I can't find any reference to it anywhere on the web. Can you tell me a little more about it? You don't really say how it works in the description, you just say what it isn't.
>
>Thanks In Advance,
>Rob
>--------------------
>
>
>Question from: paintchucker
>Title of item: LOOK! Better than Halo Ricochet Revolution !
>Seller: dudeinthehut
>Starts: May-04-03 19:33:19 PDT
>Ends: May-11-03 19:33:19 PDT
>Price: Starts at $19.99
>To view the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3607251908
>

So, there is the answer. But it won't work with mags. :(

MantisMag
05-06-2003, 11:23 AM
lol. see the little string hanging down in the pic? you tie that on to your back block and it cranks the agitator. heehee that's my guess.

xrancid_milkx
05-06-2003, 11:34 AM
As corny as that might seem, its kind of a cool idea.....
hmmmm

xen_100
05-06-2003, 12:35 PM
that is hilarious!!!! as if spyders didn't have enough cocking problems, lets add more resistance to the cocking rod! and cocker owners dont like anything that makes them turn the LPR up?!?!

Quickling
05-06-2003, 12:58 PM
and cocker owners dont like anything that makes them turn the LPR up?!?! LOL... and we dont like anything ugly :)

hitech
05-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by xrancid_milkx
As corny as that might seem, its kind of a cool idea...

It is a very interesting idea. Not that I want one, but it's an interesting idea none the less. :D

Frank (the spank)
05-07-2003, 12:46 PM
God himself couldn't replace my Halo.

:)

thecavemankevin
05-07-2003, 01:57 PM
yeah, what you do is tie the end of the string to the "moving part" then the other end is attached to the top-front of the inside of the hopper. When the bolt pulls the string, this russles up some balls to move/fall in the hole.

i give it a big http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif

FeelTheRT
05-07-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Paintchucker

Works on almost every gun! (if it has a bolt, it works)

EEAAAAAAHH! Wrong, Will not work on the Matrix or the Automag. They don't have an external moving part. I've done that with my Spyder a few years ago.

FalconGuy016
05-07-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Paintchucker
Some markers, such as the automags, epics, etc. have no external moving parts and will not work with this loading system.

Cristobal
05-07-2003, 09:24 PM
Wow, that's funny. There actually was a patent filed -- I believe in Canada -- for a G-Loader... but it didn't look anything like that (and was a bit more sophisticated;))

~WarpedRT#2~
05-09-2003, 12:18 AM
Wow, so simple. it makes me wonder why no one thought of it before. It seems like a normal chain in the evolution of loaders, but was some how skipped. Interesting design. Still, even if I had a Spyder or something like it, I wouldnt use one of these.

Brett23
05-11-2003, 11:18 AM
Oh come on people. It's funny. If I had an extra 20 bucks lying around and could get it for that i would just to look like a moron. LOL that loader is the greatest thing ever Hehehe:D :cool:

Frank (the spank)
05-11-2003, 02:11 PM
http://www.vm68.com/vm68/ads/turbo_loader_ad.jpg

WARPED1
05-11-2003, 04:10 PM
"*** I have received a lot of e-mail on this item. Some even suggest that I am trying to rip off the new players. Not so. Read my feedback for references. The G-Loader works by linking the agitator inside the shell to the external moving parts of the gun. The design is simple and effective. I am currently in the patent proccess. With luck, you can see the G-Loader at D-Day in June. I hope this clears up some questions.*** "
Look what the power of AO has done!:p

Lopy-slopy
05-11-2003, 04:30 PM
As far as I can see his feedback only talks about how he's a good buyer. Nothing about selling. I swear that's a VL200 with a sticker on it.

beefstew
05-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Well, as i remember from my spyder a long while ago, wouldnt the bolt come back hard enough to pull the string, sping the wheel or what ever is in there and break some balls?

PzYcO
05-11-2003, 05:17 PM
yea... i can see a lot of inside-da-hopper breaking goin on..