PDA

View Full Version : I have a few questions.....

trev_pbller
05-06-2003, 05:49 AM
I am now finally an owner of a mag....thank god lol...I just purchased a new RT Pro with the X Valve, intelliframe, and level 10 and I am sort of a newbie to mags. The level 10 kit was in the box, but what was supposed to come in the level 10 kit?? All that is in the kit's little package is the o-rings, 2 main springs, and the shims, other power valve parts. Is it possible that the factory installed the kit and then put the leftover non used parts pack into the package and back into the box?? I just thought since it had the x valve and intelliframe already done, maybe it could have been already put in. Thanks for your help in advance...

KayleAGD
05-06-2003, 06:15 AM
It is very possible that what is in the box is the regular parts for the rt . look at the power tube tip and see if it has a hex like a nut on the end. if so then the level 10 parts are in the gun. or you could put your tongue in the breech and fire the gun if it cuts it off then the level 10 is not installed

Load SM5
05-06-2003, 06:48 AM
Wow Kyle...great advice.;)

Check what he said but without using you tongue. Either they threw it into the box uninstalled or installed it a little for you. Since you did'nt mention bolt as something in your box of parts it sounds like they may have installed it for you. But they may not have done it right (threw it in there without testing) or it may need some tweaking. Fire it up and see what happens.

JAM
05-06-2003, 10:32 AM
When I got my XMag, the lev 10 was installed and all that was left in the lev 10 package was a few springs and the extra oring carriers. it worked great out of the box.

-j

trev_pbller
05-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Ok guys I just got home and I took the valve body off, pulled the spring off and looked at the power tube tip, its got a gold hex nut on it so I guess the level 10 is installed then. I figured this because there was no new bolt and a spring missing out of the level 10 box, but I wanted to make sure so I knew it was in there. Thanks for all of the help guys!

Fatjon
05-06-2003, 04:38 PM
Welcome to AO.

BTW it sounds like it is intalled. those are just the extra carriers.

trev_pbller
05-06-2003, 05:34 PM
Thanks fatjon for the Welcome...glad to join the mag group finally!! Can't wait to get the nitro tank filled to air up the RT Pro and see what it can do :D