PDA

View Full Version : walking trigger

Alfredo
05-06-2003, 01:01 PM
I have a minimag and an intelliframe and I was wondering how to be able to trigger walk.

LawFox32
05-06-2003, 01:07 PM
welcome, its good to see more Virginians on AO;
where do you play?

in regards to walking the trigger, it is moving the index and middle finger back and forth on the trigger to fire the marker; it will work on mechanical marker but is kinda useless; walking the trigger is really awesome with electronic triggers for the lighter pull.

I hope this helps clear it up for you

Evil Bob
05-06-2003, 01:22 PM
You can "walk" on a mechanical trigger, it just takes some awesome finger strength to do it. I know a few bass and a tuba player who can walk mechanical triggers quite easily. For the rest of us, it's pretty much an electronic trigger only option.

-Evil Bob

Alfredo
05-06-2003, 05:17 PM
Well I'm from Spotsylvania and I play at a small field owned by soggie bottom. I asked about walking the trigger because I saw a movie with an automag just ripping with the trigger walk and my trigger is so stiff.

KillJoyInc
05-06-2003, 05:24 PM
You should try out Pev's Field down in VA. Good play, great people. As far as walking the trigger, mechanical or electric, it just takes practice.

IcantBelieveit
05-06-2003, 07:06 PM
well...mainly people walk electro markers. but as stated some can walk mechanical.

me i can walk electro but not mechanical.

alf
05-06-2003, 10:22 PM
hey alfredo!

im an alfredo too....but somewhere along the way, everyone just started calling me alf...

welcome to ao!

-alf