PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe, Worth it!?

ZSigErik
05-06-2003, 01:41 PM
Hey, I have some money I recently aquired and am thinking about buying an Intelliframe.

I have a 68AutoMag, with a Boomy and drop and the usual stuff, but with the stock trigger frame(like the "new" ones used on AutoMags*).

Now I was wondering what are the advantages of the Inteli besides the fact I can hook it up to my revvy, anything at all, any significant difference?

Also, any and all information on the trigger frames would be nice...

Thanks in Advance.

spazzed
05-06-2003, 01:56 PM
To answer the title question...

YES!! :D

automagking182
05-06-2003, 02:15 PM
well... an intelliframe is a great upgrade but personally i would get a level 10 bolt first- if u already have it then the answer to ur question is yes, get an intelliframe

fire1811
05-06-2003, 02:28 PM
best built frame there is
shorter(shortest) pull you can get on a mag
yes they are worth every penny

ZSigErik
05-06-2003, 02:45 PM
Well I was thinking about LvL X, but I dont know if thats really worth it, if its that much of an improvement over my lvl 7 becuase i barely chop as is...

I'd probably screw up the installation too, lol, well, could someone compare and contrast the two for me.

Convince me people, to buy this stuff and not stuff for my bass guitar or to pay off my 'rents!(*debts*):D

Skoad
05-06-2003, 03:11 PM
heres how you install, take off old frame, put on intelliframe, put sear pin in hole...DONE!

and it'll be a mucho improvement over the stock

BajaBoy
05-06-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Skoad
heres how you install, take off old frame, put on intelliframe, put sear pin in hole...DONE!

and it'll be a mucho improvement over the stock

i think he was talking about the levelten lol

paint_suey
05-06-2003, 03:35 PM
well i haven't chopped with my mag within 2 or 3 cases (haven't had it long) and i have a stock mag all except for a drop. i wont be getting the level ten until i start chopping. it depends on your shooting, i'd say get the trigger frame first and when you have chopping problems then start saving for the level ten.

Benfica4ever
05-06-2003, 03:40 PM
The lvl x is a good buy. makes the gun ligher, and saves money from buying lvl 10 then a retro valve.

JAM
05-06-2003, 03:47 PM
Well, for what it's worth, Level 10 really kicks efficiency in the balls.

I wish they could improve that.

but back on topic, get the intelliframe, you won't regret it, it's a greatframe.

Sir Chopsalot
05-06-2003, 05:51 PM
well i actually dont like the intelliframe, i prefer the big sloppy benchy frame. i came so close to buying an intelli but then my friend got one and i tried his out and i decided i didnt like it. so the moral of the story i guess is try before you buy

ZSigErik
05-06-2003, 10:52 PM
Thanks again AO, you are, and always have been, a GREAT help.