PDA

View Full Version : AGD and Pro Team are against me, oh ya, so is my mag

BlkSprk
05-06-2003, 07:07 PM
So i am in the process of building a new MicroMag for the AO meet on May 16-18, and i have ordered a x-valve and a vertical ASA adapter.... on the day that AGD recived my valve for trade up, they suffered a sever system crash and havnt sent out my order, but yay, they sent it monday and it should be here on wensday. Now, today i called Pro Team about my ASA shipment... they havnt shipped it yet, 5 days and no ship, but i am on "The List" to be shipped to today... so by friday i should have that. now then.... my micro mag rejected its anodizing because of the cylinder in the middle of it.... so now we are filling it with silicon and trying again... worst case we do a powder coat. so now that i am done blowing off steam, i will end this thread, are there any others out there who feel the same... AND I AM NOT PARANOID.

athomas
05-07-2003, 10:46 AM
I'm gonna add some more paranoia to your woes. Did you order the appropriate on/off pin from Proteam so that your new X-valve will fire when you put it in the micromag body. The stock on/off pin may not work. Proteam micromags require a shorter on/off pin. You had better check.

datapimp69
05-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by athomas
I'm gonna add some more paranoia to your woes. Did you order the appropriate on/off pin from Proteam so that your new X-valve will fire when you put it in the micromag body. The stock on/off pin may not work. Proteam micromags require a shorter on/off pin. You had better check.

we talked about that just last night :)

xen_100
05-07-2003, 11:21 AM
good luck with proteams........I had some automag parts on order with them for 4 months! no kidding.....4 months! I called every week and they just kept telling me it would only take one more week........in the end the canceled the order because they decided not to make them. they are the most disfunctional, unorganised place I have ever delt with!
every person you talk to has a different story as to why they didn't get thier job done, its retarded.

maglover52
05-07-2003, 11:53 AM
yeah i ordered a micromag conversion kit i waited 3 months and it never came they always said its at the anodizer it will be to your dore in a week so i cancelled the order and got a ule body halo b and an omega body rail insted.

xen_100
05-07-2003, 12:11 PM
exactly the same story I got. if they have such a crappy anodizer, get a different one! its not like only one place in the world does anodizing.

athomas
05-07-2003, 12:33 PM
My parts order from Proteam took over two months to get.

maglover52
05-07-2003, 12:50 PM
yeah i dont think ill ever do buissness with them again they take so freakin long.

cphilip
05-07-2003, 12:53 PM
I have yet to understand the title of this post at all...

Did your problem have to do with the fact that the SS ring inside the body was not removed before they tried to anno it? Tisk Tisk...

But still your title is misleading in that you go right into telling us how AGD got your valve out in spite of the crash but you include them in the "Against me" list... :rolleyes: Rather odd.

Schnitzel
05-07-2003, 12:54 PM
although i do feel for you, at least you won something at the chat party last night;)

datapimp69
05-07-2003, 12:59 PM
phil, hes just freaking out.

he ordered a bunch of stuff. and everyone he ordered from had a problem or 2 with his order.

wyn1370
05-07-2003, 01:02 PM
If proteam falls through, I'm pretty sure I've got a vert adapter laying around my house you can have.

BlkSprk
05-07-2003, 01:02 PM
i would say thanks to data for defending me, but he makes fun of me for worrying to much. true that AGD did ship despite the crash and that is just one more reason i am sticking with mags. and thanks guys for furthering my fear about proteam...

datapimp69
05-07-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by wyn1370
If proteam falls through, I'm pretty sure I've got a vert adapter laying around my house you can have.

rob, is it a micromag vert ? they are diffrent for the micro?

wyn1370
05-07-2003, 01:14 PM
I'm sure between us we can rig him up something he'll like.

cphilip
05-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by datapimp69
phil, hes just freaking out.

he ordered a bunch of stuff. and everyone he ordered from had a problem or 2 with his order.

Dang...I hate that. Good luck to you man.