PDA

View Full Version : need to vent....

rhetor22
05-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Damn i thought i had it going good for a while... I was actually able to afford to get something to eat for lunch consistantly!

Then my damn truck needs $710 worth of maintenance for new ball joints, bushings, and bearings!

Sweet!

Time to ask my manager if i can start working more hours... so that means my terrible grades will drop some more!

Its nice how an insurance company can completely ruin a teenagers life. $300 a month for a beat up old pickup truck? And a thousand dollar deductable? Not bad!

I still have $2500 left to pay on the truck too. I'm having fun. Also my sister's and father's b-days are coming up soon... looks like i'll be getting them both a sock this year... won't they be excited.

And all this just to get out of my damn mother's house so i can live with my dad... I miss the free bus transportation.

Wow. I am happy. Anyone have a few suitcases loaded with cash sitting around?

I can't wait till some dumbass t-bones me... i know its coming too. I can just feel it. Man i wish i had a scooter.

-=Squid=-
05-06-2003, 08:54 PM
Your grades wouldnt be so bad if you didnt have a job. What do you need the job for? To pay for the crappy truck...what do you need the truck for? To go toy our job. See the patern? Not every teenager needs a car or job.

MagMan5446
05-06-2003, 11:49 PM
Drive Chevy.

rhetor22
05-07-2003, 07:46 PM
the bus doesn't go to my house, so i need the crappy truck to go to school. To keep the crappy truck i need to get a job, which is barely adequate.

My dad is giving me a loan... great... more money i can't pay back...

lopxtc
05-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Oh man ... lol I pay $150 a month to insure a 2002 Kia Sportage and a 94 Geo Prizm ... full coverage on each w/ $250.00 deductable.

Dont miss those days of being a teenager.

Aaron

Originally posted by rhetor22
Its nice how an insurance company can completely ruin a teenagers life. $300 a month for a beat up old pickup truck? And a thousand dollar deductable? Not bad!

darklord
05-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Yeah man I hear you on insurance... I got into an accident yesterday... went to check my blind spot before switching lanes on a major highway, and rear-ended some dude who slammed on his brakes for no apparant reason.... don't know if my insurance is going to get jacked though, I did like no damage to his car.

But yeah, just work more... or find a better job. I have a pretty good job, work weekends, and still find time to get good grades and play paintball once a week. Don't worry, during summer you will make mucho $ and can stockpile that after you pay off your debt.

Crimson_Turkey
05-07-2003, 08:23 PM
My friend is 17, he drives a 'stang and was in a major accident that took out the power of a small town for 3 hours. I don't want to know his insurance.

rhetor22
05-07-2003, 08:31 PM
i'm spending the summer paying my dad for the truck :(

Dont forget... during the summer i'm still paying for insurance and gas.

Sucks to be me right about now.

wish my dad would help out a bit more... i mean he's loaning me the money which is great, but its still not enough... the bluebook on the truck was 4800 in good condition. I'm paying him 5g and its got dents and scratches galore. :(

I'm thinkin about that scooter.

-=Squid=-
05-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Sell those gay horns on the top of the truck? Just an idea ;)

rhetor22
05-07-2003, 08:51 PM
thanks squid, big help.

Yes, i'll sell the homosexual horns (i guess they have nothing better to do than dry hump other horns of the same gender) for about $30, cuz thats what they're worth.

I'm basically screwed for life because there is no way out of the hole life has dug for me.

This is what i look like right now ->:)

:edit: and since you comment on my sig image, i'll comment on yours. It amazes me that you can be so arrogant as to attack falconguy for post whoring when you post such useless ideas on a thread that obviously doesn't need that sort of cynicism!

Carpecerevisi
05-08-2003, 01:39 AM
drive a 4 banger toyota pickup truck...25 mpg, 106 bucks a month with a 250 deductible...AAAAAAAAAND thats with a point on my license. Ownage...only problem is that I have 146 hp and like 130 lbs of torque...won't accelerate for shyte...

Cliffio
05-08-2003, 01:48 AM
eh, i pay 600 bucks every 6 months

and i have no points on my liscense(sp)

lifes a *****, just something you gotta do, it will get better, but not without work

Cliff

Fatjon
05-08-2003, 07:43 AM
Man i dont want to have to pay for insurance. Well i will find out in july whats its like to pay for insurance.

lopxtc
05-08-2003, 08:20 AM
I work with a ton of people from Israel and they couldnt believe that here in America insurance doesnt go down in price every year.

Seems that in Israel the cost of your inusrance goes down each year to take into account the devaluation of your vehicle.

Sounds like a pretty nice idea to me.

Aaron

circus5
05-08-2003, 10:00 AM
that rocks, i mean it sucks for him, and the whole town, but wow, i wish i could cause that kind of havoc without going to jail:p