PDA

View Full Version : Mags worked great in Vegas X-Ball

BradPalooza
05-07-2003, 04:41 PM
Just an FYI, While playing X-Ball with Team Ignition down in Vegas Kilauea Kid and myself were shooting our mags with Lvl 10. Most of the others shoot Intimidators. Our team started out shooting Inferno and when we switched over to Hellfire alot of the other guys started to chop and have barrel breaks. Rob and I had excellent luck with it. I had one barrel break, Rob had none. The team went through about 30 cases.

And yes, X-Ball is ALOT of fun.
-Brad

Remington
05-07-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by BradPalooza
The team went through about 30 cases.

:eek: That's almost $2000 worth of paint! :eek:

cphilip
05-07-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Remington

:eek: That's almost $2000 worth of paint! :eek:

Yep and thats typical X Ball! So now you know why major paint producers back it so much... :D

Our College guys brought HOME almost 30 cases left over from WC X ball. That was the left overs! :eek:

DiRTyBuNNy
05-07-2003, 05:22 PM
so was it one of you that was shooting the Faded X-Mag?

RiceRocket
05-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Hey Dirtybunny,

Nice to meet you. Good to see AOer's at the events.

FalconGuy016
05-07-2003, 08:41 PM
How and where do you get so much money ... :(
(how will I ever play xball?)

BradPalooza
05-07-2003, 09:10 PM
It would be very expensive playing without a paint sponsorship. I had a standard black E-Mag, Kila had his grey Chimaera/milled SFL. I saw a Naughty Dawg playing with a Red/Yellow faded X-Mag though.
-Brad

AGD
05-07-2003, 09:36 PM
The red/yellow fade was probably Jay Dever on Brimstone. :)

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
05-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Ah-hha...that's who it was...I remember it being in a Division I/II game against Nasty..but I don't remember who the other team with the X was..oh well..looked pretty cool from the sidelines...

Nice meeting you too, Manny. Didn't mean to bother you getting off the field. I know how I get "in the zone" when I play. Was more just trying to get your attention. Hopefully we'll see some nice pix of you and the ULE-mag on Warpig/FON/Paintball.com so the rest of the Army can see you rocking the AGD flava...

oneshot
05-08-2003, 10:20 AM
anyone have a pic of this red/yellow fade , sounds interesting.

Mr.Emag
05-08-2003, 11:45 AM
i have seen rob's mag and brad's mag they are both sweet, wat to represent mn 'ball guys.

covadsucks
05-08-2003, 01:48 PM
I was lucky enough to be the person who converted Manny's ULE Emag over to semi only at the MGO...That Emag is simply bad news for the competition!!!!! :D

granted it was only pulling off the jumper but that Emag is so sweet...

graycie
05-08-2003, 04:43 PM
You were in Vegas while I was there and I didn't get the chance to kick you in the pants!:mad:

DiRTyBuNNy
05-08-2003, 05:11 PM
Kick who in the pants? I saw you the whole weekend G, I just wasn't gonna go bugging you while you worked for FON..I had my AGD hat on...

graycie
05-08-2003, 05:25 PM
dude! you should of came up and said hi...well maybe not while i was taping a game, but i wasn't allways on the field.

rtslave
05-08-2003, 05:56 PM
Next time any AOers are in Vegas for a tourny. let me know I would like to meet some of you.

DiRTyBuNNy
05-08-2003, 06:22 PM
I was actually buying some stuff from the JT booth when you were in their playing with the little dog...I feel like such a dork approaching people from online...but for all you people out there that haven't seen G in person..she's a hottie..plain and simple...

RTSlave..I had a couple of threads about this tourney going..there were a few AO'ers including myself..plus Manny of Shocktech sporting the ULEmag love...and now Jay from Brimstone..hey Tom..get that fool on Ao..ya dig?

AGD
05-08-2003, 06:24 PM
By request the red/yellow fade, try and take THAT away from Jay!

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
05-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Yup..that was the gun...stood out like a searchlight on the X-Ball fields with all the Timmy's and Matrices around..

graycie
05-08-2003, 08:24 PM
hehehe, that picture reminds me of all those billboards and posters of the male stripper shows in vegas;)

thanks for the compliment Dirtybunny, after being shot at and getting all icky while filming games i would take a break and play with Nyna (neen-ya) the JT chihuahua. but you should definitely say hi next time, and unless you are being super ultra dorky i wouldn't worry about approaching peeps from online.

Automaggin2
05-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Wow that dude is one ripped mofo. Man he is jacked, id hate to get into a fist fight with him

Troy
05-08-2003, 11:27 PM
I think Brimestone went through almost 60 cases of paint in the LA X-Ball.

We used to use 30 in a 10 man tourney so that sounds kind of low for an X-Ball tournament.

DiRTyBuNNy
05-09-2003, 01:10 AM
hey..i just noticed..he's sporting a tiny Level 10 inside sticker..hhhmmm..that design had such humble beginnings..oh well...

Fred
05-09-2003, 08:25 AM
If I had an X-mag, ANY color, I wouldn't put stickers on it anywhere... (or... any gun for that matter...)

sure that's red? looks orange in the pic... maybe wierd lighting...

X-Ball seems extremely $$$ intensive... When will they try it with all pumps!? :D

---Fred

demonguy8
05-09-2003, 12:25 PM
pumps still allow autotriggering... take it down to stock class and people will be able to afford it.. ;)

/rant
Thats also a reason I really like the X-ball format tho... It forces the current league to be more elitest, where only the best most deserving teams get the free ride. It allows us to set up a format where physical abilities are also factored into the equation. Basically it changes everything about our game at the highest levels that people used as an excuse to keep us off of TV.
/endrant

pito189
05-11-2003, 08:46 PM
Does anyone no where that picture of Manny with his SFL, just like the Jay Dever poster went, wasn't there one of Clare too?

deftone1
07-06-2003, 02:28 PM
HAHAHA.....That Jay is so sexxy....LOL....Yeah Jay is a bit ripped up but he's just a sissy man, you could take him....Nah I'm just ragging on Jay...We started playing tournament paintball together, We both played our first tournament together & was on the same team for years...Jay is a great guy & a great player....Love him like a brother though no one else really likes him....We "Jay & I" use to practice against Manny Francia's old team all the time too...though I never really knew Manny that well we have played against each other a few times...Awesome player, one of the best i ever seen.....Long live the ol'school teams "LOD & Phantom Jesters"...

DiRTyBuNNy
07-06-2003, 04:28 PM
Wow...this thread came from the dead....

SG Avenger
07-06-2003, 07:49 PM
I had my grubby little hands on that Mag about 2 weeks ago. It's pretty slick, but I didnt like all the stickers on it.
It was at the Big Game in E-Town Kentucky.

if it wasnt that exact gun, it was a mighty fine replica.

Joe AKA C&c xtrem X mag
07-06-2003, 10:01 PM
yeh i was there at conders to i had the Black Xtreme Emag up there, jays mag is nice and so was Kayles SFL man that was sweet.
joe

MaChu
07-06-2003, 11:35 PM
Night of the living thread!:eek: (Screams like a little school girl)