PDA

View Full Version : how does the intellaframe trigger work?

MagMan4life
05-07-2003, 06:31 PM
i have been thinking about getting one of these, but i am not sure exactly what it does?can someone please explane to me what it does.and what all should i have done to my gun to make this work as effective as possible?

ChucktheMAGician
05-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Welcome to AO. The most important thing about the intelli frame is that it looks sweet:rolleyes: ;) It does work nice too. To actually make it spin your revy w/ every shot you need to get a few parts from Radio Shack. I'll get you a link in a min. Some people don't intelli them they just use them like a regular grip frame, which they do a great job of also. Here's the link, http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=96&CATID=15 You need to download it and have adobe to read it but I think that program comes on most computers.

MagMan4life
05-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Thank you very much!i really appriciate it!i have one more question, do you think this is worth the money?

paint_munkey
05-07-2003, 08:21 PM
yes, the intelli is definitely worth the money if you like double triggers.

imo, it's much more comfortable than the benchy.

Carbon Blue
05-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Hey you guys i currently have a frame with the intelliframe trigger custom fitted to it. The question is that what actually reduces the trigger pull? I have an upgraded frame on my mag and i have no idea what it is i forgot. Is the trigger pull shortened by a 1/3 ??thanks for any info

ChucktheMAGician
05-08-2003, 09:33 PM
I'm still not convinced that the trigger pull is reduced on an intelli. I think it's a muscular illusion! It feels smoother and looks nicer so it must be easier to shoot:)

Carbon Blue
05-09-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by ChucktheMAGician
I'm still not convinced that the trigger pull is reduced on an intelli. I think it's a muscular illusion! It feels smoother and looks nicer so it must be easier to shoot:)

hmm makes me think twice about buying a 120.00$ frame hehe

FlipShot
05-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Carbon Blue

hmm makes me think twice about buying a 120.00$ frame hehe

ANY part from AGD is worth the money

MinimagRockin'
05-09-2003, 10:36 PM
If you want the best looking and best perfoming mech trigger frame then the intelli is the way to go. I personally bought it because I can't stand the composite stock frames, but I also installed the parts to make it agitate my hopper with every pull and that's a sweet bonus.

tmnothing
05-09-2003, 10:40 PM
I saw the instructions on how to intellifeed a 12v revvy but I'm hesitant to buy a revvy because I've read way too many reviews that say that the shells break all the time. Is there any other motorized loaders that you can intellifeed with an intelliframe?

Mallagant
05-09-2003, 11:07 PM
I play recball in the woods with a revvy and have never ever broken a shell...and besides..if you do break one you can get a new one for 10 bucks easy.

ALF702
05-13-2003, 12:45 PM
ive seen an revy break. last August one of my friends was running down a trench to a house type bunker and tripped, loss balance and ran smack into the wall. OUCH~!! anyways, he snapped the neck of the revy, but the shell was still ok.

sturmvogel
05-14-2003, 12:43 PM
Do RT Pro's come with Intelliframe? And is it possible to hook it up to a Ricochet hopper?

ChucktheMAGician
05-14-2003, 03:57 PM
According to this page http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=228&CATID=19 RT Pro's do come stock w/ an intelli. I doubt older ones that stores and sites have in stock have intelli's on them tho. The Ricochet turns after every shot already so it's pretty much a wireless intelli!