PDA

View Full Version : This is deffently really cool!

Hunter
05-07-2003, 10:39 PM
Here it goes,

Some people have apparently been scouting out my home for some time now, and i live in the country"outside fertile" and today they decided to make there move, they drove right past our house since they knew we didnt lock our doors apparently and knew no one was home today, well they drove back to our shed, on our lawn, loaded up our 4-wheeler and dirtbike, drove back out into our pasture and drove up to our house, making sure that no one would see them, they went into our house, grabbed our camcorder, camera's, from our kitchen, went into my parents room and took all of my fathers handguns, then proceeded down into my room, they took my nasty imp. my brother's m98, a bunch of co2 tanks, quite a bit of money, my brother's ps2 and a bunch of little thing such as my duffle bag, now that really pissed me off, they take my <B>stuff</B> then my bag? what the? that really isn't cool, but anyways can you guys please be on the look out for a green kawasaki kdx200, a blue yamaha warrior, and my paintball stuff....please this really pisses me off since i added up the stuff they stole from me alone and it totaled up to about 2.5 thousand dollars...I will provide cerial number for my gun as soon as i find the papers for it, thanks a lot for everyone's help.

If anyone trys to sell there so called silver impy on any boards please contact me! i dont care bout the m98 this imp was my baby, it was brand new to :'( hasnt even seen the field

<B>Warning: No Cussing</B> -Miscue

Digits
05-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Dude, just hearing about that pisses me off..

If you find them.. Take your <B>stuff</B> back, and dont bother filing a law suit.. FILE A FREAKING BULLET IN THERE ARSHES :D..

And smile while you do it.

<B>Warning: No Cussing</B> -Miscue

Grasshopper
05-07-2003, 11:35 PM
God, how do people do that. I don't understand why people would actually do that. Please find them and eat their faces.

Crimson_Turkey
05-07-2003, 11:37 PM
Tie them to a post. Cut a small hole in thier abdominal wall and...

DRAW THEM! And do it in plate mail. Pretend it's the dark ages.!

MinimagRockin'
05-08-2003, 04:48 AM
That pisses me off as well, I've literally had nighmares of people ripping off my dirtbike, thankfully it never happend. I'm assuming your insured though so I'm sure you'll be able to buy new stuff. BTW man I'll be sure to be on the lookout for a GREEN kdx200 and a BLUE yamaha warrior, there can't be too many of those around...
(sorry I just couldn't resist)

Teen
05-08-2003, 05:58 AM
that sucks! this also pisses me off! i hope they die, because that what they diserve,people don't have the right to do that. i hope u get your stuff back too.

Hunter
05-08-2003, 06:59 AM
Thanks for your guys concern, it just really ticks me off that some people would do this, expecially since my family and myself have worked very hard to achieve what we have...and the funny thing is, my fourwheeler is a real paint in the bum to start and they couldnt get it started lol so mine is still here :D i win

Fatjon
05-08-2003, 07:05 AM
Man that really sucks.:(

Sir Chopsalot
05-08-2003, 07:53 AM
sorry about losing all your stuff. but there is one thing i dont understand, why is the thread titled "This is deffently really cool!"

xadamx
05-08-2003, 08:08 AM
lock your doors next time, lock your shed.

xadamx
05-08-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Sir Chopsalot
sorry about losing all your stuff. but there is one thing i dont understand, why is the thread titled "This is deffently really cool!"

he was being sarcastic...

JAM
05-08-2003, 09:05 AM
well, you seem to have a positive attitude aboutit all and i hand it to you for that, but I really hope you get all your stuff back and get who was responsible.

WARPED1
05-08-2003, 10:49 AM
Get that Imp serial number posted all over!

maglover52
05-08-2003, 11:02 AM
man thats gay. especially sense they took your baby man that would piss me off to.they must have scouted out your house pretty good. i say when you find em take your stuff back and tie them up out side take your impy and shoot a case of frozen paintballs at there balls:D

BTAutoMag
05-08-2003, 11:25 AM
man that suxs, hope they get caught

Hunter
05-08-2003, 07:44 PM
Wow this thread is getting quite the response to it, thanks for the concern, but the real thing is my dad called the place where he got his pistols which were stolen and the guy he talked to said it was one of my friends that had been here before and he prolly had a drug problem, well it is starting to turn true, Brodie Wooben a kid from Des Moines was one of my best friends until he became practically the biggest wanna be black kid alive, he now is into practically every drug he can get into and his dad did kick him out of his house so this all makes quite a bit of sence once you think about it, but the next time if i ever see him again, i am sorry but i wont be on these boards anymore becuase he will be dead and i will be in juvy! but at least i cant get life ahahahaha :D

Ghengis
05-08-2003, 07:54 PM
errr i think you'll get more gratification out of getting him indicted in a court of law rather then take the law into your own hands. Think about it... he'll be in jail.. living the rest of his life with no futures while you still can build yours.

Retaliate and use your anger against him, well you'll end up just as miserable and not only to yourself, but your family as well.

Step back and think about it... justice is there.. you just have to work with it.

Good luck to you and sorry to hear it happens to you.

-G

BTAutoMag
05-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Hunter
Wow this thread is getting quite the response to it,

let me quote you again

"this is deffently really cool"

Djmwake5
05-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Where do you live in Iowa? I will keep a look out at some of the local places. Thats really not cool that they did this, I hope that you find out exactly who it was.

Hunter
05-10-2003, 05:33 PM
I live in a town called fertile, it is nearest to mason city, which is next to the minnesota boarder and is located central iowaish...

BTW Serial No. is (NA000613LPO2)

Micromag man!
05-10-2003, 09:18 PM
im not joking jog ur brain of who all has touched ur fourwheeler get the po-nines there and have them take finger prints of it.... not joking, maybe it could solve this case

Hunter
05-10-2003, 09:24 PM
We allready had the cops come out and they said that they couldnt take any fingerprints off of anything in our house, i was like yeah you are just to lazy, but ow well they tried to take my dads harley i just found out as well, since they were stupid and flooded it when it is an electric start and they left the key on which killed it.

cris8762
05-10-2003, 10:18 PM
sorry your stuff got stolen, but keeping everything in ur house unlocked is just not too darn bright, i mean even if you live wayyy out in the sticks, still lock ur stuff up, you never know man

eg0_Slayer
05-11-2003, 01:00 AM
wow...one of my teammates got robbed about a month ago...they broke in, stole his DVD player, microwave, and his 68 automag...the air tanks, revvy, and 5 cases of paint were stting right by it and they didnt even touch that stuff...I think they thought it was a handgun...oh well...i hope they catch that guy.....