PDA

View Full Version : paintballs off of the internet??

devingoode
05-07-2003, 11:02 PM
i never buy paint off of the internet but pbgear.com has diablo blaze for $45 a case and free shipping on all orders over $100, so i was gonna buy 3 cases, has anyone ordered a case off of the internet and had broken balls in the bag when it gets to their house? Reply with internet buying experiences

cdawg
05-07-2003, 11:05 PM
If you buy paint over the internet, get it from www.firstcallpaintball.com. They have great, cheap bulk paint specials with free shipping. I had 4 bags (out of 16) broken, and they sent me another free case of paint, no questions asked. GREAT people, GREAT customer service. That's the ONLY place I buy paint online. I don't think pbgear guarentees in-tact paint. They would probably blame broken paint on UPS. Go www.firstcallpaintball.com!

minimag187
05-07-2003, 11:17 PM
Ive ordered 4cases from pbgear.com so far, and all of them have been packed well and havent had one break. And if you order over $100 worth of paint, you get free shipping. $110 for 2 cases of evil, with free shipping. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Grasshopper
05-07-2003, 11:41 PM
Hey, cdawg, how good are those Diablo house paint?
http://www.firstcallpaintball.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=80&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch
Fir $128, 8,000 paintballs seems like a good deal. If those balls are decent, I think I may pick up a few cases.

cdawg
05-08-2003, 07:38 AM
I actually have bought the bulk house paint twice. It really isn't anything special, but it's about 3 bounces on the shell strenght test, and it flies!

devingoode
05-08-2003, 08:47 AM
thanks, i'll probably buy some pbgear.com paint, up - I can't decide, Diablo Midnight for $42/case or Diablo Blaze for $45/case...

xmetal2001
05-08-2003, 10:09 AM
I've ordered several cases of paint from PBGear and I've never had a broken ball. But I may have gotten lucky, I've heard some storys of broken balls tfrom there

Tom Sparkman
05-08-2003, 11:27 AM
I've ordered dozens of cases of paint from PBgear without a single break.

Tom

NJPaint
05-08-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Tom Sparkman
I've ordered dozens of cases of paint from PBgear without a single break.

Tom

I have had the same experience as this guy :)

Jonesie
05-08-2003, 05:20 PM
never ordered online, but I shot Blaze at Mardi Gras. My E-Mag LOVED it! It was outstanding paint! :)

kdawg
05-08-2003, 11:25 PM
I have ordered at least 15 cases from them. The only time I had problems was in the winter (cold). I have had about 4 bags with broken paint out of all of this. With paint over the net, there is a high chance of breakage. But cleaning a bag/4cases or so isn't that bad. My breaks usually only had 1-3balls/bag broken. Simple enough to clean.

I still order from them, but have had some little troubles, out of stock(happens the most)--one small item missing from order, some broken paint, nothing major. There customer service is ok, nothing spectacular. I will continue to order from them.....

Russ
05-09-2003, 12:18 AM
Look at THIS THREAD (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81111&highlight=Monday)