PDA

View Full Version : a few quick ?

FreakBaller12
05-08-2003, 06:28 PM
i want to know exactly what alevel 10 is and why a level 10 helps so much? Also, what woudl u recommened for a first upgrade to a vert. cocker 2k3. Iam cosnidering a new front block. Can you use co2 for a cocker( i am only goign to use it for a short time before i get a 4500 psi tank) I am goign to get a remote to keep the cocker weightless..is this a good idea or not?

and what soi the poitn of buyign a new trigger for a cocker and why are they so much $$?

personman
05-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Wow...

You cant put level 10 in cockers, cockers are completely diffrent then mags..

Benfica4ever
05-08-2003, 06:31 PM
lvl 10 eliminates chopping, and yes lvl doesent go on cockers.

battlegroup
05-08-2003, 06:38 PM
If I read your post right I'm thinking you have a mag and a cocker right?

As was stated Level 10 is a new bolt, bolt spring, and carrier system that replaces the stock bolt and some internals to the power tube. This system lets you fine tune your bolt to make it softer on paint, and if you have a misfeed it will not chop the ball. this virtually eliminates chopping for the automag.
The downside to level ten is that some people have seen a slight reduction in gas efficiency and LVL 10 likes to run off a higher pressure so there is a little more air in the tank when the gun stops firing right.
For most people it is an awesome mod. Some have had some problems with it but they can usually be ironed out here or by sending your AUTOMAG to AGD.

As for the cocker depending on how you like the trigger feel I would look into a hinge frame.

BajaBoy
05-08-2003, 07:31 PM
cockers have a pinch bolt:) or lp

my friend is gettin the pinch, so ill see how it works.. i just cant get him to go lp..:rolleyes: