PDA

View Full Version : So Just when I think my X RTP is done....

cphilip
05-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Tom then teases us with a light trigger possiblility...I am certain he is the Devil now. :D

So far this RTP is now coverted to ULE Body in black, X Valve in Black and of course it had the Intelliframe. And I have a brand new old style RT Fore Grip so its a gas through. And the Powerlite Scepter Barrel is on there. And that is a 88 Stubby flatline on there with a Datapimp Drop.

I WANT THE LIGHT TRIGGER TOO!!!! ;)

(and yes that is Waterford Crystal)

Jonesie
05-08-2003, 06:56 PM
That's nice! Do the ULE Body and the X-Valve match? The body looks to be a lighter black...?

cphilip
05-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Look at the back end where the Valve ends and the body starts. Perfect match! The forward areas are catching a different back lighting from a lamp. The fact you cannot see where the Valve ends and the body starts just behind the site rail is testament to the good match.

dropkick1
05-08-2003, 07:39 PM
thats one sweet marker, good luck with her.

ken

Paintchucker
05-08-2003, 07:43 PM
well, just consider that one done and start a new gun! :)

Looks nice! Is that an Original RT foregrip or an RTP drilled out for the gas thru?

joeyjoe367
05-08-2003, 07:50 PM
My setup is almost exactly the same. Minus the X-valve for plain' old RT valve, swap the Flatline for a dynaflow, and the scepter for a CP kit.

...mine's better :D

I too, am waiting for that lighter trigger. I like my RT, as-is but a lighter trigger would just make this thing *SWEET*

cphilip
05-08-2003, 07:53 PM
It's an original RT Grip. I got like the last one they had in stock about a year ago and had it in my tool box waiting for the right time to slap it on there.

I have seen some nice converted ones though. A simple drill out and tap is the trick and looks nice too.

Russ
05-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Ooooh! Aaaah! http://www.berettaforum.net/ubb/graemlins/rockin_smiley.gif

gibby
05-09-2003, 12:42 AM
Hehe! Wow...I miss the guy who often comes around complaining how stock that thing looks like...LOL!! JUST KIDDING!!

It looks great! I can't wait to get a ULE body and rail for my emag. I've decided to go all black as well! So so nice!! :)