PDA

View Full Version : upgrades

adam shannon
05-09-2003, 03:16 AM
why does everybody (non magers) think that the best marker is the one that you can dump the most cash into upgrades for? im really sick of people posting polls about what gun should i buy...and one of the main concerns is how many hundreds of dollars of after marker bling bling is available for it.

look at the impulse...you can get a better bolt, pin, hammer, valve, ram, rod, lpr, tapeworm, trigger, feed neck, board, back cap...etc etc etc. what does that say about the quality of what you get stock out of the box! nobody makes aftermarket parts for mags because there isnt anything to improve.

how many times have you seen somebody say they arent considering a mag because there arent many upgrades for them? ive been asked by kids at the local field what upgrades are available for my sfl and have i got a trigger job done...to wich i answer there arent any upgrades because nobody can make it perform better...and yeah i think i will do a trigger job right now, hand me that allen key.

sure until the x-mag and ule bodies some mags werent too sexy looking off the shelf...but since when does performance mean what color drop and feed neck you have.

i have an sfl and a ule x mag, both with flatlines. aside from the drops and barrels everything is agd and now stock on the latest incarnation of the ule x pro's from agd. agd improved their own product and made it all stock on new runs...lets see SP do that, instead of mass producing mediocre and letting others worry about making it perform.

forget the fancy cougar agd needs a line of t-shirts with tom wearing a sombraro and eye patch with a bandoleer of pods that says " we dont need no stinking upgrades " because quality shoots straight out of the box stock!

rehme
05-09-2003, 06:55 AM
there are upgrades out the *cough* ANS *cough* but they sucked and they made the gun run worse then they did stock but anything that AGD made for the automag improved it

bryceeden
05-09-2003, 09:46 AM
I have a few hundred dollers in upgrades on my mag. Most are made by AGD, but they are still upgrades.

Jonesie
05-09-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by adam shannon
agd needs a line of t-shirts with tom wearing a sombraro and eye patch with a bandoleer of pods that says " we dont need no stinking upgrades " because quality shoots straight out of the box stock!

I WANT ONE FO THOSE SHIRTS! :D

I would jump on that in a heartbeat. /me gets in line with cash in hand!

Dave