PDA

View Full Version : E-Blade, adren. impy, or mag

Micromag man!
05-09-2003, 05:11 PM
im geting a new gun and im confused between these 3. which ones the best, impy e-blade or mechanical mag with super tirgger?

Micromag man!
05-09-2003, 05:12 PM
more specifically an adrenaline impule, can anyone tell me about the ai's?

BajaBoy
05-09-2003, 06:31 PM
heh?:( i dunno what your asking.. which one is the best/better?

eblade- closed bolt electronic (very very nice)
impy- i have not much of a clue about the adrenaline
mag- whats a super trigger? :rolleyes: are you talking about an rt?

out of the 3 ide prob take the eblade.

cris8762
05-09-2003, 08:05 PM
i would have to say i'd get a Evo, Works, or Orracle with eblade

although the adren impy is nice, i dont like the trigger pull or the milling

rehme
05-09-2003, 08:06 PM
are you talking about the new light trigger?

or

the Reactice Trigger

Micromag man!
05-10-2003, 12:33 PM
the new one trigger thats light... i know there is little known right now but its gotta be nicer than the stiff i-frame now... and the thing that scares me about the e-blade is the complexity, i had someone show me it and not only is the operation complex the electronics are likewise..

PaInTbAlLeR476
05-10-2003, 12:45 PM
The AI hands down. NICE gun. Friends got a blue to black fade. Its sweet.

Badjojo
05-10-2003, 07:11 PM
Dont dis on the AIs, they are some sweet markers. Top of the line impys, i would either get an X-mag(is that what you are describing?) or the Impy. Or a cocker if ya like screwin around with yer marker.

Micromag man!
05-10-2003, 09:14 PM
ok now im mega confused, its come down to either an Adrenaline impluse or an E-Orracle... which one should i get? do alot go wrong with E-Orracle? Ive fired E-Black Magic, i liked it ALOT but if there is something thats gonna constantly go wrong with it i want nothing to do with it... dont get me wrong i acually enjoy doing maintenence but if every time i gas it up it leaks or need to be tinkered with i wont take it too lightly?? which one should i get? which one will deliver best performance? if worse comes to worse i do have a retro mag thats indestrutable for a backup

Badjojo
05-10-2003, 09:27 PM
all i can say is that the impy isnt hard to maintain, lube the hammer shaft, relube the solenoid every so often and you are set. BUT, if you are good with the cocker you can maintain it easier than a impy. BUT you have to be good. If you are not then timing and maintaining a cocker is a pain! So if you like the cocker then go with it, id test fire an impy first though.(Though this isnt a very good comparison, a stock impy wont perform as well as a AI and a black magic wont perform as well as a eclass orracle). I think test firing is the best way to go about choosing yer marker! Go for the test!:p

Rynoboy06
05-10-2003, 10:05 PM
I'd like to know what brought it down to these three markers. I mean, there are many nice guns out there, and you seem to have fixed on one of these three without knowing too terribly much about them. For the amount of money you are planing on spending, you can have nearly any gun on the market. That said...

-All autocockers can be Ebladed. Somehave better deals on that than others, but the thing to do when buying an Ebladed cocker is to find a cocker you like and then buy one with an eblade or buy one without and eblade it. You can pick from a Shocktech, Lockout, Evolution, or countless other cockers. The E-orracle is not the only choice here. Some of the others will have better parts or lower pressures or better efficiency than the orracle. My personal impression of a teammates E-orracle is that it kicks a lot, but I'm comparing it to what I'm used to, which is my viking. It's still sweeet looking, fast, consistant, just plain nice. Almost anything in this price range is. Unless you get a lemon, the maintainence usually isn't anything terribly arduous.

-AI is a top-notch Impulse. It will cost you and it will look cool, and in the end it will perform about the same as all of the top-end electros of the same design. (the other impulses, timmys, vikings, probably the new angel speed, etc) I don't really care for the milling; I like to be able to clean my gun without floss to reach into the cracks. Again, nice, but there are a great number of *nice* guns out there.

Unless you're *sure* it has to be one of these two (new light trigger mag doesn't count as it's not out and we really don't know when it will be) then why not broaden the search spectrum a little? There seem to be dozens of timmys, a good few matrices, the new angel, many impulses besides the AI, the AKALMP viking and excal, the Emag or Xmag, and a nearly unlimited supply of cockers besides the orracle that can be ebladed. Look around! Take your time, try things out, and make an informed descision once you are familiar with all of the options the market offers and their respective pros and cons.

DiRTyBuNNy
05-10-2003, 11:13 PM
I know my opinion ranks right up there with Skoad right now..but I've had just about every gun on the market in the last year...and I'll probably end up going back to an eMag and slap a ULE body on it...it's just simple..it works...and it's AGD quality...that's all i gotta say on the subject

and btw, Rynoboy..nice quote...hahhhahhaha